Fake Aquapets ideas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 214977

Reaction score
New Aquapets wave 3

Even though wave 3 of New Aquapets doesn't exist (other than a picture of Izzi). I am using my imagination that if it existed.

Toys

Kadet - Kadet would be blue in a dark blue base with a green sign that says "KADET". The buttons would be purple.

Tabi - Tabi would be dark pink in a light pink base with a blue sign that says "TABI". The buttons would be yellow.

Spangle - Spangle would be yellow in a green base with a dark purple sign that says "SPANGLE". The buttons would be dark red.

Floptopus - Floptopus would be red in a bright yellow base with a brown sign that says "FLOPTOPUS". The buttons would be green. Note that Floptopus would have a completely new face since Zmooch has Floptopus' face in the 2011 version.

Fanga - Fanga would be dark blue in a red base with a bright blue sigh that says "FANGA". The buttons would be indigo.

Peegee - Peegee would be pink in a bright blue base with a purple sign that says "PEEGEE". The buttons would be violet.

Pizzazz - Pizzazz would be bright purple in a violet base with a pink sign that says "PIZZAZZ". The buttons would be light pink.

2000's Aquapets Dew Drops

What if Dew Drops were released during the 2000's era of Aquapets? The 2000's dew drops would have Puku, Kadet, Likabee, Pizzazz, Blotto, and Fuego. The base would be a smaller version of the 2003 Aquapets case, but without buttons.

What do you think of those fake ideas? Would you make fanart of my ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back