Fake V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the "i"? There's not enough fingers on my hand to count how many things are wrong with the package.

Where's the "i"? There's not enough fingers on my hand to count how many things are wrong with the package.

Has anyone ever bought one of these fakes on purpose, just to see how they operate? Im curious lol.

^ I would probably bid just to see what they're selling lol! XD

Tamogotch!
Nice and clever, mwahahahahaha,

but again

thou hast not managed to fool

our Very Clever TamaTalkers ♥ > :D

Good sleuthing, TamaTamatchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
JD is known to sell a TON of fake Tamas and label them as something else, such as this one.... I'd watch what you buy if you ever buy from him.

Ha, I have that exactly one. And its GARBAGE!! I did get it for cheap, and now that I got sick of it and took the batteries out it makes a nice decorative zipper pull on my backpack > :D

The instruction manual is a joke; it claims that the pet has baby-child-teen-adult stages while no... IIRC if it's a girl it goes from baby to adult right away, while boys at least have a child stage (and it never evolves into anything other than Kabutchi). It's full of Engrish and doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I never could get it to connect with my other Tamas, despite the packaging claiming they could.

It can't keep time at all, so within a few days it was 4 hours behind (or ahead, I forget). Pretty soon it was a while 12 hours behind. I was worried it would die during the night but nope, it started to sleep 24/7 and would only wake up when I turned the light on. I think the programmers must have done that on purpose, maybe that was easier than fixing the buggy code.

The shell itself feels really cheap and the zipper lanyard irritates your neck. When I got mine I couldn't figure out how to turn the sound off so I opened it up and clipped the speaker wire. It also kept resetting itself every day, so I had to remove it's reset pin, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back