Falling back into the habit.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pariah164

Reaction score
Hey all. Been a while.

So, due to various things out of my control, I did have to drop Tamagotchis for a bit. However, i was browsing Amazon idly yesterday and saw the anniversary Tamagotchis on sale. I got a little bit nostalgic and ordered one (the translucent purple). Then, while at Walmart today, I saw they had an endcap with a bunch of them on sale (series 2). I ended up getting the purple one with a bunch of silver swirls.

While playing with the small (and oh-so-adorable) MiniTama (I know that's not the real name, but I had to nickname it something), I wondered what happened to my other ones. Did a little digging, and soon found my Tamagotchi Friends and Tamagotchi Dream Town devices (made semi-famous from the log I did), and my Tamagotchi Connection 4.5. I was very happy to find that last one, because I thought I lost it after an impromptu cleaning session where I threw out a bunch of stuff without looking at it.

As I am now, I am thinking about popping new batteries in them all and having a mass hatching session once my translucent purple MiniTama arrives, just for fun. I will NOT run another log (no time), and I will NOT keep them all running (because I do not want to drive myself crazy). So, aside from the MiniTamas, which ones should I keep running?

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back