Farewell, TamaTalkers!

Help Support TamaTalk:

leogames2012

Reaction score
That could have been avoided if you'd edited your message instead of double-posting, per the rules. ;) (I've merged them for you.)

Really, though, this is an inappropriate thread for all-caps ranting about the forum software - (Retired) Admin deserves better than that, don't you think? :)
Thanks for that,Because of that post my mom went to me into my bedroom and talking if i was talking about a person or the waiting time of the posts calling it stupid.

I know it looks inappropriate but unlike Xenforo,the Invision community does not have the waiting time between posts.

And i once said in the last post wins topic that...

The retired admin went with the invision software because he could pay it or something,However a new admin changed it because he couldn't pay it now that the admin retired,and went with Xenforo which has less features than the previous forum software. :mellow:

Penguin-keeper

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
Reaction score
I know it looks inappropriate but unlike Xenforo,the Invision community does not have the waiting time between posts.
And that has nothing to do with Admin's retirement thread.

I have merged your posts again, by the way. The waiting time wouldn't be an issue if you weren't double-posting in the first place - that's part of the point of such a thing.

Reactions: Joc

leogames2012

Reaction score
And that has nothing to do with Admin's retirement thread.

I have merged your posts again, by the way. The waiting time wouldn't be an issue if you weren't double-posting in the first place - that's part of the point of such a thing.
But still,Can you at least respond my question?

The retired admin went with the invision software because he could pay it or something,However a new admin changed it because he couldn't pay it now that the admin retired,and went with Xenforo which has less features than the previous forum software. :mellow:
I readed that it was once VBulletin but upgraded to Invision but recently its xenforo.

Miau

Reaction score
Thanks for making such a wonderful place for tamagotchi fans all over the globe! I joined in around here back when I found my old tamagotchi during high school. I'm a college graduate now and I still love tamas! I'm not as active as I used to be, but I always remember your icon lol. Thanks again, and on to new adventures!!
:angry:

Klonoa13

Reaction score
Even though I did not join this site until I believe around 2019, I've definitely heard about the amazing impact you provided to the tamagotchi community, and I was happy to join said community when I became a bigger fan of the franchise thanks to a few friends of mine. : D It's still so amazing that this site has been around for 17 years....just wish I could have been able to join much sooner. ;w;

It's really unfortunate that I never got the chance to interact with you during your time here and all, but I appreciate everything you done and I hope the new group you mentioned will do a great job carrying your legacy! I also hope things are going well for you too moving forward!

Last edited:

yattatchi425

Reaction score
I'm about a month late, but thank you for everything, Admin! Tamatalk was always a highlight of my young internet days, and you always made it brighter and safer!