Favorite Ancestor Tamagotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is a P2 i've heard all about them i just have no clue what they are

My favorite (and only) ancestor of mine is P2... but I would have preferred a P1 because it has Mametchi. :mametchi: I'm getting an angel and that will soon become my favorite!

My favourite version often changes, depending on what I am running. Usually I run vintages and not many connections.

At the moment my favourite version is the Osutchi and Mesutchi. I am running two of each and I'm really enjoying them. I plan to mate them and cross breed with differnent generations and characters and see how long I can keep them going for.

However, I do like the P2 a lot. I think this is mainly because it was one of the first tamagotchi that I had and that it has Mimitchi on there and that he is really easy to get. So my favourite is both :)

Vintage Tamagotchis are amazing. My favorite would have to be the P1/P2. They're just so simple and back in the day the technology was cutting edge. I have an old P2 and Tamagotchi Angel that I've had since the late 90s, so their wear is showing some.

Did some bargain shopping on ebay recently to get some cheap ancestors. Got a MIB Teal P1 for $24, a Japanese P2 with a free case for $30 and I was able to score a Osu/Mesu pair for about $30 (including shipping). Long story short, I asked the seller to test them to see if they worked, the Osutchi worked perfectly but he couldn't get Mesutchi open so I was only going to buy Osutchi. Mesutchi had a really tight screw on the back of it, so it couldn't be tested. Later he told me he got it working but he had to break corner where the screw was to get it open. In the end, the seller offered the Mesutchi as a free bonus to my Osutchi. Hopefully I can get a mint working Mesutchi from him in the future. :) I plan on hatching the pair on Easter. :mimitchi:

My favorite ancestor Tama I don't have is the Morino. I want one so much, the characters are so cute! But the Osu / Mesu has even cuter characters... Ugh... I cannot decide!

Angel is my fave, then P2, then I just got my morino, so I can't tell from my first run yet, but it's definitely up there.

Count me in on the Angelgotchi bandwagon. It's unique in many ways since it has its own set of characters, the motion sensor thing, and how cute the characters are. I recently revived my old pearl blue one and it made me realize how I missed taking care of it.

I've never played an Ancestor in my life!!!

However, based on how fun it sounds, I'd LOVEEEEE to get my hands on a Morino.

2nd favorite I guess is an Ocean.

I wish I could buy an ancestor....my parents always say "Haven't you spent enough money on Tamagotchis?"

My favorite.... Hmmm...

Its hard to say because im taking care of a v3...

If i were to choose though.... I'd choose the P1/P2 because its not like the new ones where you have to take him/her to school... worry about his/her education... thats why im caring for a v3 now....

v3 is similar to p1/p2 except more games, points&shop, passwords, online accessibility, and new generations.

but like i said, P1/P2 would be my favorite ancestor

Well, I just ordered at P1 and an Angelgotch off of ebay, so I would have to say those. I am eagerly anticipating their arrival. Back when I was a kiddo in the late 90s, I had a P2. Unfortunately, it was lost years and years ago. I have two Connections now, but there is just something about the Ancestors that I can't shake and I just have a feeling I will enjoy them much more than my Connections because they are directly from my childhood. :wub:

I recently got my Angelgotchi, and I love it a lot more than my P2, haha. :p I lost interest in getting a Morino and now really want the Osu/Mesu!

I recently got my Angelgotchi, and I love it a lot more than my P2, haha. :p I lost interest in getting a Morino and now really want the Osu/Mesu!
You really should look into the Morino, though, it has a lot of charm and is very similar to the Angel in maintenance. Osu/Mesu are good, but they take a loooooong time to get to the age where they can mate. (10 days.)

Okay, so now I have...

• P2
  • Angelgotchi
  • Oceangotchi
  • Mothra
  • Osutchi and Mesutchi Pair
And Mothra is probably my favorite. :) For a vintage, it's not too difficult and not too boring. The mini-game is lots of fun and I adore the sound of its beep. :D Plus I like moths... so it's the perfect vintage for me. ;)

Tough choice.
I currently own:
* P1
* Angelgotch
* Umino
* Morino
* Mothra
* Genjintch
I'd say each has it's own charm, ugh, I can't decide which I like best... Plus I got the Mothra today so it might as well become my fave in the next couple of days.
Ok, for now I'd say my fave is Morino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back