favorite movies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie__Rox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Tonight I want to rent/buy a movie to watch in bed, but I really do not know which one I should pick.

And so, I turn to my trusty fellow Tamatalkers for advice on which one to choose. I really want to watch a comedy, so if anybod has any good ones, please post.

Btw, here are some comedied that I have already seen:

-TheZohan

-Blades of glory

-John Tucker must die

- Step brothers

..... that'sbasically it. It doesn't necessarily have to be a new movie out, just something that you found funny snf good to watch. (not necessarily famly appropriate, ether :angry: )

Also, when I am done with this.. people can use this topic to discuss their favorite moves with each other.

:rolleyes:

Surf's Up ^o^

Lord of the Rings 1-3

Enchanted

Star Wars xD Well, c'mon! Obi Wan rocks!

Their all really good movies. ;3

Mean Girls

John Tucker Must die

Bridge to Terabithia (My favorite teacher read that in class. Maybe thats why I liked it so much)

Lord of the Rings

Back to The future

The Dark Knight

Spongebob Squarepants movie! xD

-Mean Girls

-John Tucker Must die

-Mr.Holland's Opus

-Music from the heart

Some of my favourites are: (not in order)

The Simpsons Movie.

Spongebob Movie (woot!)

Most of the Pokemon movies.

Rush Hour 1, 2 and 3.

Freddie Vs Jason.

Thats just some of my fave movies ive watched, but theres loads more. :p

Cya! :lol:

I have a new favorite movie. I just watched it on the bus to my ski trip, it's Changeling.

I love Changeling, it's so sad, and scary, it's an amazing movie..and it's a true story! I love Changeling, if you are into thrillers that aren't too fighting scene-ish (? ;) ) then I would recommend Changeling.

But it'll only captivate you if you understand the meaning, I think. :)

Superstar starring the hilarious Molly Shannon XD I've watched that movie tons of times. I love the Grudge too.

I have a new favorite movie. I just watched it on the bus to my ski trip, it's Changeling.I love Changeling, it's so sad, and scary, it's an amazing movie..and it's a true story! I love Changeling, if you are into thrillers that aren't too fighting scene-ish (? :furawatchi: ) then I would recommend Changeling.

But it'll only captivate you if you understand the meaning, I think. :furawatchi:
I looooooooooveeeddddd this movie.

My favorite movie is probably The Science of Sleep.

I love most pokemon movies and all digimon movies (Seen Digimon The Movie 30 times)

Anything and everything by Hayao Miyazaki.

Juno

WALL•E

Lord of the Rings

Or just pop in some I Love Lucy's.

-shrugs-

I dunno.

For a while I've been pretending to like the Golden Compass.

Don't get me wrong, though.

It was good, but definately not my favorite.

Maybe I'll just stick with the only movie that I know was EVER my favorite.

Nightmare Before Christmas.

Yeah it was my favorite since I was 5 :3

Latest posts

Back