Favourite Ancestor

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favourite tamagotchi ancestor?

• Tamagotchi Ocean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi Angel

• Osu/Mesu

• Tamagotchi Devil

• Forestgotchi

• Other Post (Answer)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there was a tamagotchi devil?! i only found a tamagotchi angel.

Of all the ancestors, the Angel was my favorite. I remember waiting so long for it to come out when I read about it on Bandai's website.

The first time I raised my Angel was a Ginjirotchi Angel, for those who were wondering.

To tamadudeX2 The Tamagotchi Devil was released in Japan only as Devilgotchi. I don't have one, but from what I've heard, you have to keep Devilgotchis out of trouble along with raising them, just like you praise Tamagotchi Angels when they pray for you.

AngelGotchi indeed!!

they have touchscreen and the characters are really cute too!!

my first tomogotchi! oh the memories! all it could do was eat and sleep, like me.

Zebra Stipes

:kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :D :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi:

I LOVE THOSE

AMY-RULEZ 123

Devilgotch!!

I just saw one that my friend has, and she let me play with it and tinker with it a bit.

The angelgotch is my 2nd fav though.

I voted for angel i dont know what they are like they just sound really cool :eek:

From Trahi.

I voted OceanGotchi because i have one and they are so much fun i have a child on there but they are very difficult to raise.

Ashleigh & Aimee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back