favourite/least favourite mlp episodes :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Whats your favourite(s) and least favourite(s) mlp episode(s)? my favourite episode is "sonic rainboom" cause rainbow dash is amazing. i dislike "the mysterious mare do well" cause rainbow dashs friendz r being mean 2 her :(

My favorite episode is probably Applebuck Season. It's the episode that made Applejack my favorite pony. The reason why it's my favorite episode is because I can relate so well to it. I have trouble asking people for help and tend to overwhelm myself by trying to do too much.

As for my least favorite, I'd have to say it's Putting Your Hoof Down. The way Fluttershy treated her friends was inexcusable. In order to say those things, she either had to honestly feel that way about them deep down or was just making something up to intentionally hurt them. It's hard to say which is worse. This episode had no reason to be made. Past episodes like Dragonshy and Stare Master proved that Fluttershy knows how to be assertive without going overboard already. And why were ponies being so rude to her in this episode? These random background ponies show up for this one episode only and do nothing but push Fluttershy around. What, was there jerk convention in Ponyville that day?

I also don't care much for One Bad Apple because of its moral. I'm sure there are a lot of bullies who act the way they do because they have their own troubles, but some people are just jerks for no reason at all. Going to an adult doesn't help because more than half the time they ignore you or call you a narc. If that's the case, then you need to take matters into your own hands. The episode tried to teach a good lesson, but it's unfortunately not a lesson that holds up when applied to real life. That'd be fine if MLP:FiM was a cartoon made for pure entertainment such as Adventure Time, but it's supposed to be an educational show as well.

my favorite episode is probably the royal wedding episodes, read it and weep, and more recently pinkie pride. (i love weird Al yankovic!)

(rainbow is best main six pony.)

My favorite episode was probably Filli Vanilli I think it's called? Fluttershy is Best Pony and she was so cute in that episode, especially when she spoke in a deep voice XD Pinkie Apple Pie was also amusing. I don't think I liked the Bats episode because Applejack was too bossy and I really don't like Flutterbat.

I don't like MLP. :)
if all the ppl who dont even watch mlp replied 2 this most of the posts would say that...this thread is aimed at ppl who DO like mlp.

My favorite episode is probably Applebuck Season. It's the episode that made Applejack my favorite pony. The reason why it's my favorite episode is because I can relate so well to it. I have trouble asking people for help and tend to overwhelm myself by trying to do too much.
As for my least favorite, I'd have to say it's Putting Your Hoof Down. The way Fluttershy treated her friends was inexcusable. In order to say those things, she either had to honestly feel that way about them deep down or was just making something up to intentionally hurt them. It's hard to say which is worse. This episode had no reason to be made. Past episodes like Dragonshy and Stare Master proved that Fluttershy knows how to be assertive without going overboard already. And why were ponies being so rude to her in this episode? These random background ponies show up for this one episode only and do nothing but push Fluttershy around. What, was there jerk convention in Ponyville that day?

I also don't care much for One Bad Apple because of its moral. I'm sure there are a lot of bullies who act the way they do because they have their own troubles, but some people are just jerks for no reason at all. Going to an adult doesn't help because more than half the time they ignore you or call you a narc. If that's the case, then you need to take matters into your own hands. The episode tried to teach a good lesson, but it's unfortunately not a lesson that holds up when applied to real life. That'd be fine if MLP:FiM was a cartoon made for pure entertainment such as Adventure Time, but it's supposed to be an educational show as well.
*watches your two least favourite episodes* OMG I LOVE THESE EPISODES sry i disagree, i see ur point but mean fluttershy is just so funny XD and yes ur right about one bad apple, it's not rly applicable 2 real life but i guess it might teach some ppl there is often a reason behind ppl being mean and its not just random. good points tho, i never think about mlp episodes in that much depth :p

*watches your two least favourite episodes* OMG I LOVE THESE EPISODES sry i disagree, i see ur point but mean fluttershy is just so funny XD and yes ur right about one bad apple, it's not rly applicable 2 real life but i guess it might teach some ppl there is often a reason behind ppl being mean and its not just random. good points tho, i never think about mlp episodes in that much depth :p
Hey, that's fine if you disagree. :) I actually never realized I disliked those two episodes so much until I watched someone's top 10 least favorite episodes video on YouTube and he pointed those things out. I don't normally look that deeply into the things I watch, but he made me see them in a different light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back