First Ever TamaLympics Sign Up: ON (or Japanese Color)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurb

Reaction score
This is a group hatch where anyone can take place. There is no participant max. It will take place on the Tamagotchi On. It starts on the August 20th, (if amazon delivers my Tamagotchi on the 15th of august) or July 30th.(if my tama comes in on the 28th.) The winner (whoever’s tama is alive the longest) gets a congrats. Comment if you’re in. P.S. If you don’t have an ON, use a japanese color tamagotchi.

The logs are here: 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the goal of this hatch to keep a tamagotchi on the Tamagotchi On alive the longest and that's why it is like an "Olympics"? I'm asking because it isn't entirely clear what the theme of this group hatch is. As a side note, I'll probably get the Tamagotchi On months from now so I'm just asking for the benefit of anybody curious about joining.

Yes, actually. If there’s no Tamagotchi on in your possession, use a japanese color tamagotchi like the ID L or P’s (P for short)

Thanks! I'd love to join but I likely be too busy due to school and I have some other logs to finish. I'm sure some other people will be interested as allot of us have colour tamas. You might want to advertise your hatch in a status update as then it is on the front page where everyone can see it.

alright.

sign up's still open.. let me know if the dates aren't alright. i can change them.

TM Edit: two consecutive posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back