First TamaLog at the Atom Palace ⚜️ Entama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atompalace

Reaction score
Hi all! I’ve decided to have a go at writing a log for the first time (so please bear with!). This is my first Entama, and I suspect it will be fairly different to any Connection/Plus I’ve previously played, and it has some fun variety, so let’s discover it together :hitodetchi:

While I’ll need to look at guides every so often I’m going to try not to look at growth charts, except to learn names, so it can be somewhat of a surprise - I might end up remembering bits of the v4 but we’ll call that fair - and I’m going to try and use EnWarehouse to get bits and pieces along the way.

So without further ado….!

✨:babytchi2: PART 1: The Baby Stage :babytchi2:✨

First things first - I got the aqua blue sparkles shell, which is super cute! Light shades of blue are among my favourite (minty aqua blue is my signature! will have to try and find a Tama in that shade sometime), and the sparkle pattern reminds me of shiny Pokémon. The rainbowy LCD background is also charming! It was my favourite for v4 too 🌈

Anyway, when I started it up there was no previous save data, which on the one hand I enjoy checking out (my recent Keitai had old data on it! No existing living Tama, but saved me the trouble of entering codes for all the items), but a clean slate is also fun. So I waited to see what my heart patterned egg (cute!!!) would give me.

D59F812F-BDBE-4DCE-A92D-F7082C243F1E.jpeg

I hatched a Kuchikotchi! So adorable! Kuchi family tamas were a childhood fave of mine so it’ll be exciting to see how she grows! I named her Kazue 💓

…It was at this point I realised I’d forgotten to read up on how the games work, so after a huge meal, I got to experience the joy of mystifying games to get Kazue’s happiness up to full. Managed somehow. :ichigotchi: Admittedly the Entama games didn’t have me enraptured - not keen on pure luck games (Intelligence), don’t mind catch-the-stuff games but they go on for EVER (Style), and I’m just not particularly good at the hammer game (Kindness) and feel horrendous about letting a Petitchi plummet off the blocks 💦

A shame given the Entama’s reliance on GUTS points, I remember enjoying the v4 games more, but this is absolutely made up for with all the other charm points. I love that the JP tamas get C-click animations at each stage! Seems like just one for the Entama babies (Keitai gets 2 to start) but I love seeing Kazue smile at me 💕 And I also appreciate the food variety you get. So far default meals are sushi or sandwiches, and snacks are bananas or what looks like a small parfait. Being able to choose is fun, and I‘M looking forward to the cooking function. (The JP Tama-plus just seem to get more appetising food! Or maybe I just prefer the cuisine :ichigotchi: I want onigiri/sushi ad infinitum too!!!)

After an hour of the usual babytchi process, Kazue turned into Kuchipetchi (13:40)!

325EEFBE-5A77-4BFB-9116-6F3ECF374DFF.jpeg

I know she’s meant to have ears - but she looks like a little Kuchi heart 🥺💛 super cute!

The preschool teacher dropped by to enroll Kazue, and shortly after we had a lesson. Kazue copied the teacher’s singing correctly once, then messed it up on the second time (can’t blame her, she’s probably following my example on the games :unsure2:) Don’t know if she got any GUTS points but she seemed happy enough to have had the lesson.

As I wrote this log a couple of things happened, but I’ll leave that for the next instalment!
Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed part 1 :chohimetchi:⚜️✨

ROUNDUP
✏️: 0
✨: 15
🌸: 11
Gotchi: 1130
Weight: 7g

First full day with the Entama is virtually done, and it’s been a fun one!

✨:hitodetchi: PART 2: The Child Stage :hitodetchi:✨
Following on from the approximate half day of childhood yesterday, while I was writing yesterday’s log, our first afternoon news came to inform us that we were being relieved of 100G (and I don’t even know why! BOO).

FBD75076-CDE5-4315-AE91-0C029729071F.jpeg

Bye bye cash. :puroperatchi: No biggie though! Not much else in particular happened from there, apart from buying an as of yet unidentified item from the salesman, so onto today’s adventures.

The morning consisted of keeping Kazue fed and happy. Our first and second Ms. Frill visits of the day were successful! although I didn’t notice a change in GUTS points. I’ve decided to build up her Style points, because a) the clothes game is the one I default to and had built up Style before I got EnWarehouse, and b) the Style icon matches my sparkle shell ✨

The afternoon news brought 300G, which made up for yesterday, and the salesman sold me a sprout ingredient. Then I decided to have a go at using EnWarehouse. Such a neat little program - Tama fans are so dedicated and talented! I need to find out who made it! It also made me rather wistful about TamaTown, which I miss. It felt a bit cheaty to be able to instantly get the stuff without playing the classic mini games, but also, DELICIOUS INSTANT GRATIFICATION :ichigotchi::ichigotchi::ichigotchi: —that is to say, very convenient as a busy adult…

AE93E924-6D3C-47CB-BD5A-509188376842.jpeg

Kazue and I both enjoyed the following goodies!
- A shedload of free Style points 💅
- Some free Intelligence and Kindness points too
- A few cooking ingredients from all three types
- Onigiri (I like the pixel art 🍙)
- Free Gotchi!!!

I love the fact that the GUTS point receiving animations all have different jingles. The attention to detail on the Tama Plus models makes me so happy!

Now that our larder was stocked, we could also have a go at some cooking.

E6052B4B-3896-419E-B6F5-BD81383E7942.jpeg E05DCDFC-81A1-4035-87B4-06C0E39E9FF2.jpeg
Attempt No. 1: Learning the hard way that using a painter’s palette to cook does not work. (Not with Mame ingredients, anyway)

A97FB1E8-8D73-4F2F-95B5-51D25DC06C2B.jpeg 596C28AF-274F-47CA-A84A-C2770A42812F.jpeg
Attempt No. 2: Somehow in the Tamagotchi world, squashing a leaf and a flower into a rainbow provides you with an adorable heart shaped onigiri!

Heart Onigiri may be a Kindness food, but for Kazue I think it’s most certainly stylish. It’s shaped like her! 💛

I really love the cooking feature on the Entama, especially as a huge fan of video games which involve making food (LoZ: Breath of the Wild, Pokémon Sword and Shield... this was probably all started by the takoyaki and cake decorating games in Tamagotchi Corner Shop!!!) Bonus points for adorable themed and shaped dishes which are most definitely present here :angry:

I was expecting Kazue to grow a stage today, but she actually went to sleep still in child form. This is possibly due to the fact I put the clock back an hour while she slept last night so her schedule matched mine a bit better, but maybe Entamas have different stage lengths not in multiples of 24? Couldn’t find a definitive answer, but hopefully she’ll evolve upon waking up tomorrow!

I will be busy tomorrow so may not be able to provide the next update on the day, but I hope you’re enjoying my log so far and willing to stick around for part 3! Thank you for reading! ⚜️:chohimetchi:✨💓

ROUNDUP
✏️: 20
✨: 92
🌸: 13
Gotchi: 2110
Weight: 26g (probably need to get that down!?)

Attachments

• 8CCD78F9-5305-4AD5-97F8-C17255AC51CA.jpeg
    8CCD78F9-5305-4AD5-97F8-C17255AC51CA.jpeg
    319.9 KB · Views: 0

Following on from the approximate half day of childhood yesterday, while I was writing yesterday’s log, our first afternoon news came to inform us that we were being relieved of 100G (and I don’t even know why! BOO).

Bye bye cash. :puroperatchi: No biggie though! Not much else in particular happened from there, apart from buying an as of yet unidentified item from the salesman, so onto today’s adventures.

The morning consisted of keeping Kazue fed and happy. Our first and second Ms. Frill visits of the day were successful! although I didn’t notice a change in GUTS points. I’ve decided to build up her Style points, because a) the clothes game is the one I default to and had built up Style before I got EnWarehouse, and b) the Style icon matches my sparkle shell ✨

The afternoon news brought 300G, which made up for yesterday, and the salesman sold me a sprout ingredient. Then I decided to have a go at using EnWarehouse. Such a neat little program - Tama fans are so dedicated and talented! I need to find out who made it! It also made me rather wistful about TamaTown, which I miss. It felt a bit cheaty to be able to instantly get the stuff without playing the classic mini games, but also, DELICIOUS INSTANT GRATIFICATION :ichigotchi::ichigotchi::ichigotchi: —that is to say, very convenient as a busy adult…

- Free Gotchi!!!

I love the fact that the GUTS point receiving animations all have different jingles. The attention to detail on the Tama Plus models makes me so happy!

Attempt No. 1: Learning the hard way that using a painter’s palette to cook does not work. (Not with Mame ingredients, anyway)

Attempt No. 2: Somehow in the Tamagotchi world, squashing a leaf and a flower into a rainbow provides you with an adorable heart shaped onigiri!

Heart Onigiri may be a Kindness food, but for Kazue I think it’s most certainly stylish. It’s shaped like her! 💛

I really love the cooking feature on the Entama, especially as a huge fan of video games which involve making food (LoZ: Breath of the Wild, Pokémon Sword and Shield... this was probably all started by the takoyaki and cake decorating games in Tamagotchi Corner Shop!!!) Bonus points for adorable themed and shaped dishes which are most definitely present here :angry:

I was expecting Kazue to grow a stage today, but she actually went to sleep still in child form. This is possibly due to the fact I put the clock back an hour while she slept last night so her schedule matched mine a bit better, but maybe Entamas have different stage lengths not in multiples of 24? Couldn’t find a definitive answer, but hopefully she’ll evolve upon waking up tomorrow!

I will be busy tomorrow so may not be able to provide the next update on the day, but I hope you’re enjoying my log so far and willing to stick around for part 3! Thank you for reading! ⚜️:chohimetchi:✨💓

ROUNDUP
Your log is amazing and is giving me ideas

Relieved of 100G??? I BLAME THE TAMA GOVERNMENT

The heart onigiri is so cute! I love it!

Kazue is cute too of course ^^

Loving this log, keep it up!

Cannot believe they would tax a first generation child!!! But maybe that 300G was tax returns in our favour :ichigotchi: And it is! I want to make it in real life!

Thank you so much!!! (As of writing she’s still a child Tama! Taking her time!)

- Free Gotchi!!!

ROUNDUP
Day 2 in a nutshell,

You got news:
It’s tax day, we are taking 100 Gotchi points from you.
Kazue:NOOOOOOOOOOO
GP Bag grows wings and flys away

Kazue cries.

But we are giving you a tax return of 300 G

Kazue: Hooray

Kazue: I think I will cook.

Attempt 1
Kazue: Oops I failed

Attempt 2:
Kazue: Oh look. I made a heart onigiri

END

Time for an update! Much love for your patience, though it works out anyway because I think I’ll have just the right amount to talk about for having a few days’ gap :lol:

✨:ichigotchi: PART 3: The Teen Stage :ichigotchi:✨

Not a great deal happened until, at 2pm aged 3 years, Kazue did all of graduate preschool, grow a stage, and get accepted into school within the space of less than 5 minutes…!

C1E15BC8-AF6E-42DE-88A6-E06DF8C3803C.jpeg

Kazue turned into Young Dorotchi and became the student of Ms. Flower! Being a fashion conscious sort, having a bow is a great statement (although I’ll miss her being heart shaped!). I had a quick look at the teen evolutions and looks like Young Dorotchi marks good care too! ✨

Shortly afterwards we did a little more cooking. Love the feature! I’m going to have to get each three Tama category so I can try all the recipes.

9608DED2-4A30-4F4F-9E5E-7BB1DFD3CA15.jpeg
We made a heart apple and a heart rice bowl. Clearly Kazue has a style and that’s heart shapes!!! I for one fully support this notion. Maybe I’ll start making everything I eat heart shaped too :wub:

Ms. Flower came over for the first time too, and we flunked her GUTS guessing game (oops). I feel like it could be more engaging as one of those games where you have to watch the boxes get swapped and then choose the one you think is inside, but it’s no dealbreaker - besides, there’s EnWarehouse with which I can utterly bathe her in GUTS points :ichigotchi: But it still feels nice to win the school mini game, which we’ve done a few times since!

It’s fun to discover the other various methods of getting small GUTS point boosts. Wearing the top hat or playing the recorder (both gifts from Ms. Flower) earns you one Style point. We also got a powder puff from EnWarehouse which earns you the same, and plays a cute animation 🎀

7FCEEED8-7BE8-443E-8CA3-FF72D0B4523C.jpeg

The most primped and pampered Tama in town 💞

Kazue has been nice company as I do things. I enjoy the Entama’s little schedule with news deliveries (nothing of note has happened since in the Tama tax department!), teacher visits and little animations. It puts some structure into the day.

E601F5EF-85D4-4A24-B380-53CA25BAE3E6.jpeg

Enjoying a hot bath! I’ve seen multiple variations of the tamagotchi bath now - round tub for Connexion, square checkered bath for Keitai adults, and the quintessential Tama-faced one as shown above. I think the latter is my favourite just because it’s so… Tamagotchi. Although does having a face make it a sentient bath? Second thoughts…

Other than that I have been keeping her hearts full as much as possible. My current default game I play to increase happiness is the hammer game, which I’ve never managed to win (sorry Petitchi) but even getting 3 hits in grants you a happy heart, which is good because it doesn’t take very long and it’s probably better than relying on snacks, although I don’t think snack use seems to be a care measure in the Plus models like it is in others 🍬

I’m hoping she’ll grow into an adult soon! It’ll be three days of her being a teen shortly and I’m looking forward to the fully grown Tama experience on the Entama :hitodetchi: But we’ll see if the Entama teen stage is also long, like the child stage. I’ll keep you all updated! Thanks for reading part 3! :chohimetchi:💕⚜️✨

ROUNDUP
✏️: 51
✨: 210
🌸: 40
Gotchi: 2600
Weight: 20g

WOW it’s been a little while! Thank you for your patience - I got busy rather suddenly and haven’t had the time to write up for the log! This will likely be my last in depth entry, but I might update in short form after this since I’m going to run my Entama for a while.

Anyway, let me get into it so I can tell you what Kazue ended up doing! Here we go!

✨:wub: PART 4: The Adult Stage :wub:✨

So you must be wondering which Tamagotchi Kazue ended up turning into? (Or you’ve worked it out if you’re an Entama expert!)

FD5418B7-641A-4E32-8FDA-2B376D019A89.jpeg

Only the cutest Sebiretchi TamaTown ever saw! 💞💛💞

I actaully missed her transformation since I’d happened to step away, but I was so pleased to find out she’d become Sebiretchi as it’s one of my favourite tamas! Who wouldn’t love a dino with pink spines? 💗

Unlike the v4, adults stay in school for a bit longer, which is quite nice to try and get those school points (got lucky with grown up Kazue, I don’t think we missed any in the box guessing game!).

Having looked at the Entama jobs list while she was a teen under the clause of it being in Japanese, I thought I might see if Kazue could become a fashion designer, given her bow and primping. However, the salesman sold us a microphone on a stand. Kazue looked so cute singing with it - and her style went up!

6C0EBB77-578E-4E0D-A934-A6154142C4B3.jpeg
As such, I thought it only made sense that she instead applied for a job as an idol - and she got it! 🎤🎵💕

I do miss the job mini games from the v4 - they felt lots more immersive, and I would have loved to have seen Kazue’s concerts in action. But nonetheless she was happy, which makes me happy (and the daily 1000G salary was a plus!). I was quite busy while she was an adult in any case, so it worked out.

Fairly soon again after she got her job, the matchmaker started pitching up regularly. Exciting!… except she offered Tarakotchi, famed for being selfish, naughty and having smelly feet. WE DON’T THINK SO. (Besides, I was aiming to get Kazue a Mame group beau so I could vary tama groups for this run.) It took several NOs to Otokitchi to stop showing off Tarakotchi - fortunately the next she offered was Zukyutchi!

One “yes”, small chat, smooch and firework session later (lol) and Kazue had had a baby Mameotchi!

7D67C40C-1068-4885-BD0E-EBDEA190972B.jpeg
A perfect next generation! I love Mame group tamagotchis - so it was great to have this match happen.

Time with Kazue was now starting to come to an end. Using EnWarehouse I managed to increase her Style enough to upgrade her form one to two stars as an idol, which meant a salary increase, and we got one last payment of 3000G.

And then she had departed for Tama Planet once more, leaving me with her son 🥺💙

Such an illuminating first run of the Entama - I’m still going, with her now adult son named Osamu (who had a perfect Mame growth pattern to Mamebotchi, Young Mametchi then Mametchi; I’m going to try for Tensaitchi!) But Kazue will be an eternal cutie, and I’m sure Osamu visits her lots using e-tamago by travelling back in time behind my back :ichigotchi:

Thank you for following my TamaLog this far!!! It’s been lots of fun! :chohimetchi:⚜️💖✨
I have no roundup as Kazue left before I could record it, so I’ll end with a piece I drew for her instead!

34E84AB2-8886-44C4-AC60-CAFA1B36BB8B.png

Tarakotchi: M A R r Y M e! M y feet ARE N I C E.
Kazue: No! I don’t want that
Several attempts later…
Kazue: I will marry Zyukitchi
Mameotchi is born
At midnight:
Kazue: Goodbye my love…
Mameotchi wakes up.
Mameotchi: Mama…. WAAAAAAAAAHH😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
To be continued…

Latest posts

Back