First time poster!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junebot

Reaction score
I made this account sometime last year but never got around to using it much, but with my Tamagotchi interest beginning to rear its head again I figured I should start. I have a Tamagotchi ON as well as a modern p2 and a few nanos, also a digimon x if that counts. I'm hoping to expand my collection soon with my holy grail being the devilgotchi (but I'm sure that's everyone elses as well lol).

Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk.:) Can you share some pics of your collection?

I made this account sometime last year but never got around to using it much, but with my Tamagotchi interest beginning to rear its head again I figured I should start. I have a Tamagotchi ON as well as a modern p2 and a few nanos, also a digimon x if that counts. I'm hoping to expand my collection soon with my holy grail being the devilgotchi (but I'm sure that's everyone elses as well lol).
Haha! I love how you said, “tamagotchi interest beginning to rear it’s head again…” 😂😂 so relatable.

Your collection sounds so cool! From these, I only have an On. Wish I could get another, but they’re much more expensive these days than meets are. Ah well. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Devilgotchi is sooooo cool! Still don’t have one either 😭

Latest posts

Back