First World Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_l6g5trK7bL1qz7vgso1_1280.gif

The glitched Nintendo logos. It happens incredibly often, I guess it's what I get for buying all my games second-hand.

My local Giant Eagle stopped carrying blind bags for whatever reason. Though it's probably for the best, I don't have a lot of money right now. :lol:

Not being able to capitalize numbers so when you say you h8 something people don't realize that you h88888 it

When you get a CD that has a music video but you can't import that video onto itunes

Edit: tHAT YOU CNAT IMPIRT DVDS OH MY

Last edited by a moderator:
-Mom won't let me buy the sims

-Someone told the crush I like him -.-

-Stupid filter that limits computer time

-Matchmaker won't come on v4.5

-Going on vacation when all of the friends will finally be in town

-Having to write this list of my problems

Wrote an extremely long story about the time I ruined my life two weeks ago here and no one is reading it.....

I want to create a thread on stuff we watch for a show that's a recent obsession of mine but I'm not sure the mods would like it if I made the thread.

pre-made sandwiches are more expensive than buying everything to make one -_-

idk they just taste nicer

I have to track the number of connections between my tamagotchis but I lost count somewhere at 20 UUGH MY LIFE IS SO HARD

Being up at night watching tv, going to sleep on the couch and then waking up being greeted with a show you hate.

My Tamagotchi P's order was canceled. Again. For the second time.

My dad's buying me Polaroid 600 film as consolation, though, I guess I can't complain~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back