First World Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded a ZX Spectrum emulator but can't make it emulate the tape loading noise for added accurate effect.

Yes, it's masochistic of me to WANT that sound in my life but I want to wait 2 minutes with a earkilling noise for added effect.

It just isn't the same without it.

Last edited by a moderator:
the waiting game... i.e. when you're waiting for something you ordered online to arrive... i just want it now hurry up!!

When you have Wotsits/Cheetos and your fingers are all gross from the cheesy powder

wanting to reply to a topic but you were the last one to post in it so you're just... waiting for someone else to reply so that you can without double posting

When the duvets the wrong way round then you accidently shove your hand in it and get caught

same, there was 8 people yesterday ugh
it was just people talking about the troll ;-;

---

Going to 2 stores just to be told the Friends isn't available anymore and is discontinued. y tho

Last edited by a moderator:
The only webcam I can use right now is in my Tablet and the stupid Skype app for android doesn't like when I attempt video chat on my tablet.

A little bit of a cliche one but this.

CjIwFWS.png

I feel so cold and I'm constantly shuddering because of that. It still can't be a fever though, just like it never is even if I felt like a glacier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back