Flower Mom's Pix Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower_Mom

Reaction score
I apologize for this log having no pictures. My phone is old and every picture I tried to take with it came out extremely blurry so I gave up. If anyone can offer me tips for taking good pictures, please share!

Day 1

I got some rechargable batteries for my floral pink Pix and decided to start fresh. I had previously done a sort of test run until the batteries died out and managed to get a Ginjirotchi. Surprisingly, he's a perfect care character. With all the experimenting I'd done I figured I would have gotten more care mistakes.

This time around I'm aiming to get a Weeptchi and to keep him with me for as long as possible because he's baby and I love him. He reminds me of Dom from Animal Crossing. I also want to keep better track of the foods I cook and which color combinations were used.

After resetting I entered in the time, date, etc. My nickname online is Lotus so that's what my future Weeptchi will call me. For the personality test I chose the Floral Cake as my favorite food, the Fluffy Cloud as my favorite item, and green for my favorite color since I think that determines which egg you get.

...And I did get a green egg! After some waiting around it hatched into a Tamabotchi! Now I just need to take proper care of him to get Weeptchi.

He immediately cried for attention so I fed him some milk. That only took care of his hunger so I gave him a few cookies and we played with the rattle to make him happy. Eventually he pooped and immediately got sick. I gave him some medicine and cleaned up after him. I really wish the Pix would beep when your Tama's doing the "potty dance" and not afterwards so you have more of a chance to get them to the toilet first.

Several milk bottles, cookies, and poop cleanings later I decided to give Tamabotchi a bath. Then he suddenly evolved into Fuyofuyotchi! I think he's the cutest of the child characters so I'm glad I got him. I think I might aim for Mokokotchi for the teen stage. We got 300 Gotchi Points (GP) too!

We vacuumed the house and watered the trees outside. Then we went to the park and met Maskutchi who told us to keep watering our garden every day to see something amazing. Next we went to the store and participated in the daily prize draw. We got 2nd place and 100 GP! We visited the arcade next. The games were sports themed so we played a round each of ping-pong and football to earn some more GP for a total of 740. We contemplated buying something from the store but decided to save our money for now.

After we returned home Maskutchi eventually came over for a short visit. Fuyofuyotchi showed him around the house. We did some cooking to record a few food items in our notebook. I'm going to choose a color each day and then cook 5 things using the chosen color as a base. I went with blue and got the following:

blue + blue = Grape Juice
blue + red = Ice Cream Tub
blue + yellow = Ice Cream Float
blue + black = Ice Cream Float
blue + white = Dreamy Cotton Candy

If anyone has any kind of information about cooking, I'd love to learn more about it. The whole process seems to be pretty random to me but if there's some reliable way to get certain foods I'd love to be able to stock up on Weeptchi's favorites, which are Tama Pot Pie and Canele. Maybe I can make at least one of them tomorrow.

Fuyofuyotchi's fast asleep now and dreaming of when he evolved from Tamabotchi. He's had a busy first day in the world.

hey i found my tamagotchi tdy i was chock because it was behind my moms bed because my 3brothers u wanna be friends?

I've done a LOT of experimenting with cooking and it is indeed very random. The speed of putting in and stirring the ingredients doesn't seem to matter, but the order of ingredients does matter (blue + red is a different set of recipes from red + blue for example, though there is some overlap).

I have a collection of what foods I've gotten from which recipes here: http://thaao.net/tama/pix/?p=notebook#recipes which includes Tama Pot Pie and Canele recipes. There are a handful of recipes I have yet to include that I found after publishing that set, too:

WHITE+BLUE======================================
Ice Cream Tub

WHITE+YELLOW====================================
Mixed Juice

RED + BLACK ====================================
Canele

RED + WHITE ====================================
Shrimp Cocktail

RED + BLUE =====================================
Gummies

RED + YELLOW ===================================
Fried Chicken

BLUE + BLACK ===================================
Ice Cream Float

BLUE + RED =====================================
Ice Cream Tub

YELLOW + BLACK =================================
Burrito

YELLOW + WHITE =================================
Udon Noodles

YELLOW + RED ===================================
Tom-Yum

YELLOW + BLUE ==================================
Cabbage Roll

I took some pic's of colors to see if I could make a cake for and my Tamagotchi & It was a cream cake

my Tamagotchi is sleep she had such a fun day I her would hate to see her go when she is old enough.

Good morning first thing Happy new year today is my Tamagotchi 's birthday she got a present she was
happy

Red +Red= honey & rose tea
Gray +white=cream cake

I took a half nap with my Tamagotchi she woke me up because she pooped and I cleaned it up. simply about 1 minute before
I realized I forgot to my Tamagotchi to the arcade because I promised to take her yesterday

Last edited:
Thank you so much for that link! I'm flattered to see you post on my log since reading yours is what inspired me to try making one of my own!

Day 2

I slept in late today but I don't seem to have gotten any care mistakes. I kept my Pix on a pillow near me so I heard it beep whenever Fuyofuyotchi pooped. He started crying because his happiness got down to only 2 bars so I played hula hoop with him to raise it back up a bit. After I did my own chores, I had Fuyofuyotchi water his garden and vacuum his house.

We went to the park in the afternoon and met Moriritchi there. She let us know to visit the Tama Store if we wanted to buy accessories. Considering only adults can wear them I probably won't spend money on accessories yet unless I come across something I really love. Before checking what the store had in stock today we headed to the arcade to earn some more GP. Today the games were nature themed. I'm not very good at the rocket game because my Pix can never seem to register my swipes accurately but I still played it a few times and got an excellent score on my 3rd try. I played Fruit Fall twice and got excellent both times.

With GP in our pockets we left for the Tama Store. First, we participated in the daily prize draw and got 2nd place again! I decided to make our first store purchase a big one and bought the sky-themed room remodel. This brought us down to only 140 GP but tomorrow the arcade should have the balloon popping game which I find is the easiest one to grind out points with.

Later in the day I decided to cook some more, this time using white as our base color. Snacks seem easier to get then meals.

white + blue = Rainbow Sponge Cake
white + red = Chicken Wings
white + yellow = Cheese Fondue
white + black = Rainbow Sponge Cake
white + white = Soft Serve

Not long after that, Fuyofuyotchi evolved into Terukerotchi and we earned 500 GP. I'd completely forgotten that to get Mokokotchi I needed to have only 5 bars of happiness at most and played too many arcade games. I thought his happiness would have dropped more before the time came for him to evolve. Terukerotchi is still really cute, though. He looks like he's wearing a little frog hoodie.

Depagatchi, the lady who works at the Tama Store, stopped by. She and Terukerotchi danced around in a circle in the living room. I guess she must have wanted to come see how the remodel we bought turned out. I'm about to play Fruit Fall some more and give him a bath before he goes to bed.

Aw, I'm honored you enjoyed reading mine and got inspired to make your own! That's awesome! I'm definitely enjoying reading yours too:)

I get addicted to playing the minigames and make their happiness go to high for the evolutions I want too XD I also got Terukerotchi instead of my goal of Mokokotchi this time around XD

How are you liking the Sky room??

*compares cooking notes* ah, you have some that I haven't gotten! I'll have to see if I can replicate those ^^ Thanks so much for posting your findings!

You're welcome! I plan to keep noting what I make each day and you're more than welcome to add my results in with yours if you'd like.

The sky room is so pretty! I love the pastel colors and all the bows and little hearts. I had the floral room before I reset but the colors were starting to be a bit too much for my eyes.

You're welcome! I plan to keep noting what I make each day and you're more than welcome to add my results in with yours if you'd like.

The sky room is so pretty! I love the pastel colors and all the bows and little hearts. I had the floral room before I reset but the colors were starting to be a bit too much for my eyes

Day 3

After eating breakfast we went out to water the trees and harvested the peaches that had grown. It was snowing and Terukerotchi didn't like being in the cold so we quickly came back in. I wonder if they don't mind the cold if you dress them in the earmuffs you can buy at the store. I'll have to try that once he becomes an adult.

Later we went to the park and met Acchitchi. He told us about the Sports Day they have at the arcade and said he was going to set a new record. We headed over to set our own record there for the balloon game. I played it multiple times and set a personal record of earning 300 GP in a round. I also tried a couple rounds of Coffee Cups but I'm not very good at anything that involves a lot of swiping.

We headed to the Tama Store to spend our GP, but first we tried our luck at the daily draw again... and once again got 2nd place! Even though he can't wear them yet I bought Terukerotchi the fluffy earmuffs. We still have 2300 GP saved up after our purchase.

I decided to decorate a little bit. I felt the giant plushie and the comfy sofa in white would fit our soft sky-themed room. Depagotchi stopped by again. She must really like our house.

For today's round of cooking I went with black and our streak of getting mainly snacks continues:

black + blue = Ice Cream Float
black + red = Coconut Milk
black + yellow = Homemade Cookies
black + black = Homemade Cookies
black + white = Vegetable Curry

We also got a Festive Soda as a reward from the mission on the Tamagotchi website. I'm guessing it's to celebrate the new year. But I'm not sure Terukerotchi is old enough to have this "soda" yet.

The fridge has a nice collection of items in it now. Even with all the cooking I've been doing I've only been feeding Terukerotchi the default bagels when he gets hungry. I have this same habit when I play any kind of JRPG too where I'll hoard healing items. I'll wait until I have my adult Tama to start using the items we've cooked to see if Weeptchi has any other favorites besides what the website lists. I think I remember the P's had multiple likes and dislikes for each character.

And I managed to get a decent looking picture today!
0101221857a.jpg

Day 4

Today the sad boi was acquired!

He immediately started crying in the corner because his happiness was low so I tried to play hula hoop with him a few times. I couldn't get any better than a Good ranking though.

I put his earmuffs on him and we went to water the trees. Even with his winter wear on he still wasn't happy to be in the snow. Since we finally unlocked his training room we went inside and played the cooking minigame. We got a Great ranking. We met Butterflychi at the park before going to the arcade. We played a couple rounds of Rocket and a bunch of Fruit Fall.

Our next stop was the Tama Store for the daily prize drawing. After getting 2nd place 3 days in a row we finally drew 1st place this time and won 200 GP! I bought Weeptchi a fluffy cloud which he looked very adorable riding around on outside. All cute little angels need a cloud to sit on!

I currently have access to only one known favorite item of his: the big slide. I painted a blue one for him and he tried it out. Hearts flew all around the screen while a cute little song played so it certainly must be a favorite of his! He looked so scared when he slid down the slide, but he seemed like he had fun once he was back on the ground.

Since we have so many GP now I took Weeptchi to the restaurant to try some of the foods they offer there. A bunch of hearts appeared when Weeptchi tried the hamburger and the cupcake! Looks like characters do have multiple favorites on the Pix and not just what's listed on the site. I'll be sure to keep a record of all of Weeptchi's favorites, as well as any dislikes I find. Later, I tried out the Explore feature and Otogitchi Sis joined Weeptchi in my front yard.

I noticed today that my faceplate has some scuffs on it, like something was rubbing against the plastic. It's only ever in a pocket by itself, on my desk, or on a pillow so I'm not sure how they got there... I've seen Polywatch recommended on here to remove scuffs and scratches so I'll have to get some.

For our cooking today we used yellow as our base:

yellow + blue = Gummies
yellow + red = Chicken Wings
yellow + yellow = Mixed Juice
yellow + black = Tempura
yellow + white = Pad Thai

And we have a bonus recipe, since the camera accidentally registered yellow as white once:

white + red = Shrimp Cocktail

Favorites Discovered:
- Big Slide
- Hamburger
- Cupcake

I got another good picture too! I think the issue before was that I was getting too close so the camera couldn't focus. Please look at my beautiful child.

0102221759.jpg

Day 5

I got a low battery signal today so I put in some new ones. I'm using EBL rainbow colored rechargeable batteries because I saw someone recommend them on Tumblr and I thought the colors were so cute.

We watered our garden and played the cooking minigame again today. I got 2 out of 3 in the red and the last one was just barely off the red mark.

We tried some more foods at the restaurant and found out Weeptchi doesn't like bagels or honey toast. I felt so bad seeing him struggle to finish them.

Acchitchi was at the park again. We played only a couple games at the arcade since I don't care for the Sports Day games much. At the Tama Store we drew 3rd place in the daily drawing. I bought Weeptchi a butterfly pin since I haven't found an accessory he loves yet. The way he wears it, it kinda looks like a little bow tie.

We cooked with red today:

red + blue = Cabbage Salad
red + red = Honey & Rose Tea
red + yellow = Mixed Juice
red + black = Coconut Milk
red + white = Borscht

Dislikes discovered:
- Bagel
- Honey Toast

Since I think this blog might start getting repetitive if I detail every little thing I do each day, I think I may only update from now on when I discover new recipes or likes/dislikes for Weeptchi.

Aw, no love for Ping Pong??

That's pretty good to go 5 days without having to replace the batteries, when it seems like you're playing with it quite frequently and using the camera like for cooking.

Ping Pong is fun when the Pix registers my swipes correctly. Sometimes it does and other times it just can't seem to pick them up. I've noticed even regular button presses become kinda finicky when the batteries are starting to get low, so maybe now that I have some fresh ones in I can swipe better.

And yeah, these batteries seem to be really good. That first pair I put in weren't even 100% charged and they still lasted that long. I used a brand new pair of Duracells when I first tested my Pix out and used the camera less and those died out around the same time.

I found another favorite snack for Weeptchi: ice cream tub! We've tried everything at the restaurant now except the party platter which I'll need to wait until Sunday to try.

And we cooked some more foods using white today. Unfortunately, I didn't make anything that isn't already in my notebook. I'll only list the recipes that gave new results for the combination used:

white + blue = Ice Cream Tub
white + red = Dreamy Cotton Candy
white + yellow = Homemade Cookies
white + black = Pad Thai

I also had Weeptchi call for me twice when his hunger and happiness were fine. He didn't ask for anything specific, he just called my name. The call icon went away after I petted him. Ginjirotchi never did that. I wonder if different Tamas want to be petted more than others.

Thanks to @Dogfish's log I found another favorite item for Weeptchi: the sketchbook!

I also have a few new recipes for black:

black + blue = Cabbage Salad
black + yellow = Burrito
black + black = Squid Ink Risotto
black + white = Soft Serve

Day 4

He immediately started crying in the corner because his happiness was low so I tried to play hula hoop with him a few times. I couldn't get any better than a Good ranking though.

I put his earmuffs on him and we went to water the trees. Even with his winter wear on he still wasn't happy to be in the snow. Since we finally unlocked his training room we went inside and played the cooking minigame. We got a Great ranking. We met Butterflychi at the park before going to the arcade. We played a couple rounds of Rocket and a bunch of Fruit Fall.

Our next stop was the Tama Store for the daily prize drawing. After getting 2nd place 3 days in a row we finally drew 1st place this time and won 200 GP! I bought Weeptchi a fluffy cloud which he looked very adorable riding around on outside. All cute little angels need a cloud to sit on!

I currently have access to only one known favorite item of his: the big slide. I painted a blue one for him and he tried it out. Hearts flew all around the screen while a cute little song played so it certainly must be a favorite of his! He looked so scared when he slid down the slide, but he seemed like he had fun once he was back on the ground.

Since we have so many GP now I took Weeptchi to the restaurant to try some of the foods they offer there. A bunch of hearts appeared when Weeptchi tried the hamburger and the cupcake! Looks like characters do have multiple favorites on the Pix and not just what's listed on the site. I'll be sure to keep a record of all of Weeptchi's favorites, as well as any dislikes I find. Later, I tried out the Explore feature and Otogitchi Sis joined Weeptchi in my front yard.

I noticed today that my faceplate has some scuffs on it, like something was rubbing against the plastic. It's only ever in a pocket by itself, on my desk, or on a pillow so I'm not sure how they got there... I've seen Polywatch recommended on here to remove scuffs and scratches so I'll have to get some.

yellow + blue = Gummies
yellow + black = Tempura

And we have a bonus recipe, since the camera accidentally registered yellow as white once:

Favorites Discovered:
- Big Slide
- Hamburger
- Cupcake

I got another good picture too! I think the issue before was that I was getting too close so the camera couldn't focus. Please look at my beautiful child.

View attachment 6921
How did you edit the house?

Day 4

yellow + blue = Gummies
yellow + black = Tempura

Favorites Discovered:
- Big Slide
- Hamburger
- Cupcake

View attachment 6921
Now I learned to change rooms, I switched to the same room!

The name on my pix is A, I need to type a longer name :3

I got a few new recipes for red:

red + red = Candy Apple
red + yellow = Fruit Bowl
red + white = Chicken Wings

The Candy Apple is also another favorite snack of Weeptchi's! I also found out he doesn't like the Science Project at all. I assume the regular animation is supposed to involve making the plant grow, but Weeptchi couldn't get it to do anything and got angry.

Sadly, my Weeptchi just woke me up 10 minutes ago to ask me to make him an album. There wasn't an option to ask him to stay longer. I must have been a friendship stage below the necessary one to get that option. He went home an adorable pastry chef and sent me back a blue egg. I think I might take a small break from my Pix before I continue on raising another Tama though because there was still a lot I'd planned to do with Weeptchi before he left. I'm gonna miss having him around.

Latest posts

Back