food fight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
Omg we almost started a foodfight today. this one girl put her food in her spoon and she flung it everywhere and she almost started a food fight. we were spraying water at each other itailian dressing was everywhere. but no one called food fight

have you ever been in a foodfight

No but I was close to one. xD

Someone had spread the word that there was gonna be a foodfight in lunch and someone told the principal. So we were all eating lunch looking around if someone was ever gonna start it. When the principle turned around(he was in the cafateria) someone yelled out "Food fight!!" everyone stood up and got food but the principle blew the whistle and told us to go outside.

xD

Ew. I'd kill if someone started a food fight. I swear. I can't stand touching food... much less it being thrown ON me.

There was a food fight at my middle school a few years back and the theatre teacher was so mad. I unfortunantly was in the room, though I didn't have her class, and had to hear the rant. :/

Wow. Not a major one, thank God. But my friends and I catapult raisins from our spoons at our other friends, who throw those 100 Calorie Snacks back at us. But if I was ever in a food fight, I would run out the cafeteria door with Selena and the two of us would watch from outside. We agreed on that.

And there was this one time Angela almost threw ketchup at my face...because I find it disgusting... But that's my closest food fight experience. Hope it stays that way. I would freak if food came flying at me...

Yeah. We have food fights like every day (mini ones). We throw like a tater tot at the back of someone's head, and then they'll throw back some marshmallows, and then we'll throw one of the cafeteria rolls, and they'll throw back more stuff. It's fun.

I started a major one at my school, the teacher went to get her lunch and they left us there so i threw a piece of bread at my friend she laughed like it was a joke then she saw the evil glint in my eye and she nodded, i stood up on the table and shouted at the top of my lungs "FOOD FIGHT!", that's when all heck broke out

No, I have never been in a food fight.

I don't particularly want to be in one either.

I don't like the idea of spaghetti in my hair. >.<

I wanted to start a food fight because when I was in 2nd grade, I don't know where it came from, but someone threw a cheeseburger at my head. xD

I wanted to throw my food back in the same direction that the cheeseburger came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back