Forgotten vintage tamagotchi clones - searching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkonior

Reaction score
I'm starting this post to exchange information about old tamagotchi clones forgotten by the internet. It is my intention that the information listed here is to make the search for old virtual pets easier.

So I would like to start by looking for the virtual pet below:

Capture4.PNG

The information I collected is:
- manufacturer: MGA
- name: MGA puppy, nano MGA puppy, tata puppy
- variants: MGA penguin, MGA marmaid, MGA kitty

MGA penguin 6.jpgCapture7.PNGCapture78.PNG
Anyone who has any information about the above-mentioned virtual pets or has such, please respond.

Another one:
Virtual Petz Dino - My sweet puppy kitty.jpg
I found the above example under the name Akachan virtual pet or Virtual Petz Dino.
The example which I'm looking for is so called My sweet puppy kitty or Nano Puppy, kitty and has blue color.
imgonline-com-ua-ReplaceColor-q1NByf7tz5Z.png
If anyone has a such example or some info about it, please respond.

MGA penguin 6.jpg
Capture7.PNG
Capture78.PNG

Anyone who has any information about the above-mentioned virtual pets or has such, please respond.
I have the "Penguin Time" MGA Penguin clone, and I logged it here about five years ago. :smile2:

Another one:
View attachment 9225
I found the above example under the name Akachan virtual pet or Virtual Petz Dino.
The example which I'm looking for is so called My sweet puppy kitty or Nano Puppy, kitty and has blue color.
View attachment 9226
Hello,I have My sweet puppy ☺️Is that the one you are looking for?

Attachments

• IMG_20230510_211045.jpg
    IMG_20230510_211045.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Hello,I have My sweet puppy ☺️Is that the one you are looking for?
Oh wow, that's really different! The case is really similar to the PenPy pets, but I've never seen the garden or puppy varieties. Have you ever run this one, and if so, do you have any screenshots? Sometimes you can identify what programming it's running that way.

Another one:

*snip*

*snip*

Yeah, I've never seen the case before but the screenshot looks like the Aka-chan or dinokun pet programming.

Hey folks - I have that space monster knock off - but no infos about that except the posts here in the forum, that also a gold one exists…and a video on YouTube 🙈 no hints or writings on the board or something like that

Attachments

• IMG_2410.png
    IMG_2410.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2412.jpeg
    IMG_2412.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Hey folks - I have that space monster knock off - but no infos about that except the posts here in the forum, that also a gold one exists…and a video on YouTube 🙈 no hints or writings on the board or something like that
The UFO sprite looks almost the same as the Talkingotchi virtual pets. Which as the name suggests, would talk with digitized sound like the Talking Nano Pets. There isn't much about them online, (there is a video of the monkey version though. And I remember seeing someone write a review on them, but I can't find it. I heard they got sick very easily.) but I heard there was a alien version of it somewhere. There's also a dinosaur and chick version of it (shown in the image bellow) Apparently there's also human version of it too? (Sounds weird...)
1686841658440.png

However, I also found a video of another virtual pet that I'm pretty sure is a clone of the Space Monster, and looks similar to the Talkingotchi.

It doesn't talk, but it has a similar UFO screen and the same icons as the Space Monster, and shares some sprites of the Talkingotchi like the food and medicine. The the shell is also very similar to the one you have, so I'm pretty sure that they all where made by the same company.

Looking for input on what this is? After lots of research I figured out the programming is Bobby aka Akachan 1, but the case is different from other examples I can find. A0FB32F1-0B88-4591-A59C-E439B7FEAF76.jpegA0FB32F1-0B88-4591-A59C-E439B7FEAF76.jpegA0FB32F1-0B88-4591-A59C-E439B7FEAF76.jpeg1FD606D0-BDC6-4C94-AD08-09FA38A6166A.jpeg

Attachments

• A3C8C68E-3BC9-48FA-99CD-ACFA2C528E68.jpeg
    A3C8C68E-3BC9-48FA-99CD-ACFA2C528E68.jpeg
    585.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 0ABB276C-60AC-43A7-AE8E-689EE3243C24.jpeg
    0ABB276C-60AC-43A7-AE8E-689EE3243C24.jpeg
    660.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back