Fridge?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

empressthorn77

Reaction score
i just looked at my v5 tama and one of the characters is standing by something that looks like a fridge, and the door of the fridge keeps opening and closing.its so wierd! ;)

It's just a random animation that occurs at certain times of the day. Once you get to second generation or higher, there are other animations that can occur, such as:

- the parents eating bananas

- a parent and one of the children using a vacuum cleaner

- the parents kissing

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a random animation that occurs at certain times of the day.  Once you get to second generation or higher, there are other animations that can occur, such as:- the parents eating bananas

- a parent and one of the children using a vacuum cleaner

- the parents kissing
Ok! Ill look out for them and more! :wacko:

Mine does this a lot too. I know it is a random animation but I couldnt understand what it was linked to. It doesnt happen when they are hungry, but I suppose as Binary has mentioned it happens at certain times of day.

Im glad someone asked!

i was holding my tamagotchi v5

like 15-20 min. ago and he was looking

in a fridge too!

i guess it is normal like they do stuff

while u r not playing with them!

~ :D

[SIZE=10pt]Yeah. My V4 looks like he's in a bathtub sometimes, and he occasionally pops up and there's a little coffee mug next to him and he's chomping on some sort of stick thingee.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Yeah. My V4 looks like he's in a bathtub sometimes, and he occasionally pops up and there's a little coffee mug next to him and he's chomping on some sort of stick thingee.[/SIZE]
oh mine does that too they are brushing their teeth! :eek:

3 of my 2nd generation v5s adults kissed at the same time, im like what the heck!

Oh, Its nothing to worry about, its just animation, Like a Tamagotchi ™ Brushing its teeth, (etc)

I hope I helped,

~TP~ ;)

i agree its a random event sometimes my tamagotchi goes to bath or brush there teeth sometimes V3s can paint a picture

Another animation(on v5):

when tamas first wake up there will be a window on your screen with a sun.

right before they go to bed, there will be a window with a moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back