Friendship

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥JenJenchi♥

Reaction score
friendship is so annoying... Let me explain..... My BFF (best friend forever) Penelope introduced me 2 a girl called Morgan. Everything was going fine... Untill Penelope (Nel) told me that Morgan said 2 her that she didn't like me. I was upset as u can imagine cause i like morgan and i keep on being nice 2 her but whenever she gets the chance she makes me feel guilty. And Nel even said either way she would hav 2 give up a friend... So she said "I have known you longer then Morgan so i kinda am taking your side..." i knew it all along cause Nel was telling me she was gonna probly do that 4 a while. Luckily Morgans moving 2 the mainland next year HAHA!!!! but still im upset cuz it will take a while 4 me 2 get ova this.... Btw i dun meen 2 be sexist but probly only girls will understand me cuz this is a girly sorta thing so ya any tips? if so post them plz!!!!

:( - :D - :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, I can't relate to that.If my friends have a problem with eachother, believe me, they tell them.
Right. And I would tell your friend how much this has hurt you and maybe talk to this morgan girl about why she doesn't like you. Could be a complete misunderstanding on both parts. Least after that you can't say you didn't try.

Right. And I would tell your friend how much this has hurt you and maybe talk to this morgan girl about why she doesn't like you. Could be a complete misunderstanding on both parts. Least after that you can't say you didn't try.
:( yeah thanks alot! Ill try talking 2 morgan with nel there to back me up of course and i'll see how things work out. Thanks guys atleast i know TT is here 4 me!

before I had two friends one Briahna and the other Yesania but Briahna didn't like her and she said to stop being her friend but at the end briahna and yesania were not my friends anymore

If my friend didn't like another one of my friends, I wouldn't tell them. It would just put stress on their mind. I have a lot of friends too, and most of them never interact with each other with me involved.

But I dunno, that kind of thing has never really occoured to me. I don't usually make friends by saying, "oh, are you my friend?" It doesn't really happen for me like that. Not being friends doesn't work like that ethier. All of my friends dislike or hate the same people hate (and it would be a lie to say that I don't hate anybody, because I do.) o3o I guess I've never thought about that.

If I were you, I would not talk to Morgan anymore. Just ignore her untill she leaves and then PARTY

If I were you, I would not talk to Morgan anymore. Just ignore her untill she leaves and then PARTY1
lol hahahahahahhahhahahhaaha but i cant really wait that long cuz it is a year away. I think i might go with the talking 2 morgan about it thing. I'll get back 2 u guys...

The fact that she thinks she needs to ditch one of her friends just to be friends with the other makes me think this Nel girl is extremely shallow and not worth being friends with in the first place.

Just because she's friends with one person who doesn't like another doesn't mean she has to stop being friends with either of them. That's ridiculous.

The fact that she thinks she needs to ditch one of her friends just to be friends with the other makes me think this Nel girl is extremely shallow and not worth being friends with in the first place.
Just because she's friends with one person who doesn't like another doesn't mean she has to stop being friends with either of them. That's ridiculous.
Uhh... Thats pretty mean to face the facts Nel and I are like soulmates. And I wont take people insulting her. If your going to send messages like that then go to a different topic. :D :furawatchi: :unsure: :ph34r: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Uhh... Thats pretty mean to face the facts Nel and I are like soulmates. And I wont take people insulting her. If your going to send messages like that then go to a different topic. :D :furawatchi: :unsure: :ph34r: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I speak 4 JenJenchi when i say this...

Uhh... Thats pretty mean to face the facts Nel and I are like soulmates. And I wont take people insulting her. If your going to send messages like that then go to a different topic.
Instead of getting mad, realize and pay attention to what I'm saying.

If someone thinks they need to choose between friends, they aren't worth it.

Just because she's friends with someone who doesn't like you doesn't mean she needs to choose between you two who to be friends with. She can be friends with both. It's not impossible. The fact that she feels the need to choose is shallow and immature. Just because the other girl doesn't like you doesn't mean she has to ditch her. It means she can still be friends with the other person, just not hang out with you guys at the same time.

Nobody should ever have to choose between friends unless there's a life threatening or future-staking reason for it.

Two people not getting along is NOT a good reason to stop being friends with someone.

Instead of getting mad, realize and pay attention to what I'm saying.
If someone thinks they need to choose between friends, they aren't worth it.

Just because she's friends with someone who doesn't like you doesn't mean she needs to choose between you two who to be friends with. She can be friends with both. It's not impossible. The fact that she feels the need to choose is shallow and immature. Just because the other girl doesn't like you doesn't mean she has to ditch her. It means she can still be friends with the other person, just not hang out with you guys at the same time.

Nobody should ever have to choose between friends unless there's a life threatening or future-staking reason for it.

Two people not getting along is NOT a good reason to stop being friends with someone.
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :furawatchi: :unsure: NEL IS NOTHING like that! you got it wrong from the start! Nel ISNT the problem! It's Morgan's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I no im getting :ph34r: but nel and i are soulmates 4eva and we'll neva break up our friendship!!!!!!

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :furawatchi: :unsure:   NEL IS NOTHING like that! you got it wrong from the start! Nel ISNT the problem!  It's Morgan's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I no im getting  :ph34r:   but nel and i are soulmates 4eva and we'll neva break up our friendship!!!!!!
LISTEN.

I'm not saying Nel is the problem. I'm saying there's no reason for her to choose between you two.

Pay attention before you get so upset. Jeez.

With the way you explained the situation, it made her seem really shallow to think she has to choose when she doesn't.

The fact that she thinks she needs to choose is immature. Am I saying SHE is immature? No. I'm saying making a choice like that is. And yes. It is shallow to choose one friend over the other unless there's some life threatening thing behind it.

Calm down and actually think about what I said instead of getting so huffy about it.

umm.. please dont say that ... from what i read Jenna could be mixed up and you shouldn't jump to conclusions you dont even know what this Nel person is like. You cant just assume someones shallow when they might be the nicest person you've had the honour to meet.

umm.. please dont say that ... from what i read Jenna could be mixed up and you shouldn't jump to conclusions you dont even know what this Nel person is like. You cant just assume someones shallow when they might be the nicest person you've had the honour to meet.
And Nel even said either way she would hav 2 give up a friend...

That statement right there implies a shallow side.

She doesn't HAVE to give up a friend. So I'm 'jumping to conclusions' and 'making assumptions' off of a statement that was provided in the first post. Okay. There are two sides to every story and every person. People need to understand that.

I understand the situation. I understand it in a different way. If people can't accept that and listen to what's being said in a mature fashion, that's not my problem and I don't deserve to be yelled at because of it.

I kind of got it wrong at the start. I typed what was in my mind. I was typing in a rage.

Morgans getting REALLY jealous of Nel and I. Nel accually said she might have to give up a friend because shes finding it really hard and so am I.

[SIZE=21pt]great... I have a new friendship issue... Please go to Friendship#2 ty...[/SIZE]

I agree with you. I think that's probably the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back