Full Tamagotchi Collection Log - 1 Play Per Tamagotchi (Comments Ok)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaFurby

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hi, it's been a while since I was last here. I hope everyone had a good Christmas. In this log I will be
showcasing my entire collection of Tamagotchi's. I'm considering also adding my other V-pets as well as bootlegs
to this log, we will see.

Each Tamagotchi will get one full run, minus the nano's who will get at least three. These won't be played in
any perticular order. First up my newest addition.

Jurassic World Amber Tamagotchi Nano
I am in love with this one. I am a big fan of Jurassic World and was so happy to finally get one. As of the
9th of January 2023 I am on my 5th run. However I'm only going to reveal the last 4.

20221222_101942207_iOS.jpg

1st Run
When your egg hatches it has a 50/50 chance of being either a carnivore or a herbivore. For my first run
I got a little carnivore (picture above), that grew up into a mighty Spinosaurus.

20221223_104740764_iOS.jpg

2nd Run
My second egg also hatched a carnivore. This one grew into an Indominous Rex.

20221230_104822774_iOS.jpg

3rd Run
I wasn't able to get a picture of this one. The egg hatched a little herbivore that grew into a Stegosaurus.

4th Run
This one was a carnivore and was another Indominous Rex.

Note: This was run through Christmas and the New Year, as well as before I even thought to post about it. Hence
the lack of other details, like dates, times ect. I plan to include these with future runs, or at least try my best.
That's all for now.

Latest posts

Back