Future tamagotchi ideas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithp

Reaction score
If future tamagotchis come out, what would you like to see added on to them or kept from previous versions?

I’d definitely like to continue seeing the ability to marry and have blended looking babies.
Adding to that, develop an app all previous tamagotchi versions like ON and pix can connect to so all previous work isn’t wasted and you can still marry new tamagotchis. There is no reason with technology today we can’t do this, look at Pokémon how old game Pokémon can still be imported to new games over 10 years old!
I’d like to see more games added, like dress up fashion show where you are judged by good health and clothing you buy, and fighting match where you battle other tamagotchis.

Lastly, I want to see all original gen 1 and 2 characters from the 90’s brought back in future tamagotchis also including ocean, garden, devil, and Angel. And allow tamagotchis to grow old again and get secret characters.

Great post! I’d like for all tamas to connect together no matter the version!! And for apps never to be discontinued 🥰

I don't want a battle mode, I think we can save that for Digimon XD But fashion show definitely yes. I think training your tama in different skills like on the GB game would be cool. I'd also like to see the old characters make a return, they're all my favs :p I'd also like to see tamas grow old and get secret characters and stuff -- I actually like that better than the breeding systems.

Pokemon was built with the ability to transfer them in mind, so it probably wouldn't be possible to do it with the On and Pix like that. But for future ones to be built with that functionality at least for all future ones would be nice. It'd be great to transfer your old stuff to your new tama when you get it. But I also like keeping my old ones around and playing with them so IDK how much I would use that feature.

Apps to never be discontinued would be really nice XD

I’d definitely like to continue seeing the ability to marry and have blended looking babies.
I would love to see this implemented on every other release since it only make sense when Tamagotchi’s get married.
Adding to that, develop an app all previous tamagotchi versions like ON and pix can connect to so all previous work isn’t wasted and you can still marry new tamagotchis.
What I wish they do instead of making a specific website or App that only works for one version is they make one website that sort of function like “club penguin”. When you register you create your own character interact with other players, play games, collect items and rewards. And by the end of your gameplay you will be asked what version do you have so you can transfer the progress.

I think this way they don’t need to keep making a whole new “website” or “app” instead they will have to keep adding features and events to keep it fresh so that people don’t get bored.
Lastly, I want to see all original gen 1 and 2 characters from the 90’s brought back in future tamagotchis also including ocean, garden, devil, and Angel. And allow tamagotchis to grow old again and get secret characters.
They have actually brought so many vintage characters but not all of them, I would love to see other vintage versions make it in modern Tamagotchis! :lol:

Latest posts

Back