Games like Tamagotchi (Virtual/Retro/Simulation Pet) for Pc and Android (app) [Free].

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetFlora

Reaction score
♤♡For pc◇♧ :

▪︎Eternitchi (2 links=> blog + discord link ; creator : sa311),
▪︎Tamagotchi simulator 3 (by Pheeraphat Sawangphian),
▪︎DVPet (Fandom website + discord link),
▪︎Hearithen (itch.io + guide),
▪︎Tabagotchi (Chrome browser),
▪︎Desktop Goose (Windows).

♤♡On play store◇♧ :

LIKE TAMAGOTCHI (or rakuraku dinokun) : ▪︎Androgotchi,
▪︎Dinostalgia (must pay for other pet like penguin,etc (or you can buy to change the settings: like when it will go to sleep etc but it will not give more options in the game, you can support them with that) and you can donate too=> it is not the official Rakuraku dinokun),
▪︎Wildagotchi (very basic game; also catgotchi and dogotchi),
▪︎Hatchi (not on play store anymore),
▪︎Cthulhu (1&2),
▪︎Noa noa (more like gestion),
▪︎Hearithen (from the developer of Eternitchi😊, you must pay more attention to the pet, and the game is original. Not easy to first understand, there is the manual in the attachment),
▪︎Tamagotchi classic (= official, not on play store anymore)
▪︎Tamadroid (free, the colors are not so pretty and it is for 1,19€, it doesn't have so much functions but for that price it is ok).

LIKE DIGIMON :
▪︎EvoPet,
▪︎DGmonsters VPet,
▪︎RetroMon,
▪︎Dungeon Pets - Dunpets,
▪︎Monster Journey,
▪︎Digi-Dino.

LIKE ANIMAL CROSSING :
▪︎Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp,
▪︎Happy Pet Story (not a fan).

IDLE GENRE :
▪︎Tsuki.

■MORE MODERN GAMES on play store :
• Pou,
• Moy,
• My chicken - Virtual Pet Game,
• My boo,
• My chu - Virtual Pet,
• My cat mimitos 2,
• Amaru,
• Bubbu - My Virtual Pet Cat (or Duddu),
• Pet idle,
• Pakka Pets Village (take time to access to other activities: must lvl up your garden, no games in the app otherwise (must wait or pay)),
• My tamagotchi forever (not a fan).

♡♡Enjoy 😊 and tell me if you know something that I can add 🥰. My favorites tamagotchi-style for android: Androgotchi, Dinostalgia, Hearithen, Cthulhu (1).♡♡

If you want a tamagotchi (Bandai), be aware of fakes ones though !!!!

Attachments

• Hearithen_Guide.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
You can find qpet (qolor) and touma pet (not real tamagotchi) for cheaper. The qpet are better than touma, you can check video's of these games on YouTube:). But the best are real Tamagotchi's.

Last edited:
Like Pokemon => can download on Android too (or PC). First you need to create an account on the site

Other sites with suggestions : 1, 2, 3

Last edited:
♤♡For pc◇♧ :

♤♡On play store◇♧ :

▪︎Dinostalgia (must pay for other pet like penguin,etc (or you can buy to change the settings: like when it will go to sleep etc but it will not give more options in the game, you can support them with that) and you can donate too=> it is not the official Rakuraku dinokun),
▪︎Cthulhu (1&2),
▪︎Hearithen (from the developer of Eternitchi😊, you must pay more attention to the pet, and the game is original. Not easy to first understand, there is the manual in the attachment),
▪︎Tamadroid (free, the colors are not so pretty and it is for 1,19€, it doesn't have so much functions but for that price it is ok).

LIKE DIGIMON :
▪︎EvoPet,
▪︎DGmonsters VPet,
▪︎RetroMon,
▪︎Monster Journey,
▪︎Digi-Dino.

LIKE ANIMAL CROSSING :

IDLE GENRE :
▪︎Tsuki.

• Pou,
• Moy,
• My boo,
• My chu - Virtual Pet,
• My cat mimitos 2,
• Amaru,
• Pet idle,
• Pakka Pets Village (take time to access to other activities: must lvl up your garden, no games in the app otherwise (must wait or pay)),

♡♡Enjoy 😊 and tell me if you know something that I can add 🥰. My favorites tamagotchi-style for android: Androgotchi, Dinostalgia, Hearithen, Cthulhu (1).♡♡

Installed the androgotchi and I got that petitchi with legs. Then it evolved into a toddler and then into a teen and into a kuchipachi??????

Installed the androgotchi and I got that petitchi with legs. Then it evolved into a toddler and then into a teen and into a kuchipachi??????
Can happen, it is not the real tamagotchi. If you want, it is still possible to install the tamagotchi classic apk (1st generation only, the others old tamagotchi app doesn't work anymore)

Can happen, it is not the real tamagotchi. If you want, it is still possible to install the tamagotchi classic apk (1st generation only, the others old tamagotchi app doesn't work anymore)
yeah, but in ipad it got removed :(

♤♡For pc◇♧ :

♤♡On play store◇♧ :

▪︎Cthulhu (1&2),

LIKE DIGIMON :
▪︎EvoPet,
▪︎DGmonsters VPet,
▪︎RetroMon,
▪︎Monster Journey,
▪︎Digi-Dino.

LIKE ANIMAL CROSSING :

IDLE GENRE :
▪︎Tsuki.

• Pou,
• Moy,
• My boo,
• My chu - Virtual Pet,
• My cat mimitos 2,
• Amaru,
• Pet idle,

hearithen gave me the magical witches vibes

Apk is only for android, won't work on Apple :/ and yes right love these little witches 😍

Apk is only for android, won't work on Apple :/ and yes right love these little witches 😍
You can download hatchi (1&2) on apple app store too. It is like tamagotchi but it is not free I think

Latest posts

Back