Gen 1 Tamagotchi keeps dying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You said you have a Gen 1. What Gen is your partners? Wondering if the Gen 2 is more forgiving on snacks. As mentioned already, you gotta play the game to raise happiness for a long life. Pretty sure we all find it annoying 🤣, but the game is still pretty quick.
Theirs is a gen 1 as well; crazy enough, he turned into a Mametchi today??? Which, if I’m not mistaken, is the best care option (do correct me if I’m wrong!)

You said you have a Gen 1. What Gen is your partners? Wondering if the Gen 2 is more forgiving on snacks. As mentioned already, you gotta play the game to raise happiness for a long life. Pretty sure we all find it annoying 🤣, but the game is still pretty quick.
yo!! partner again- I also have a gen 1 lmao

Tab grew into a Mametchi this morning, which. means he had perfect care. We're both very confused.

edit: jjjjust saw Kame already replied- apologies

Mine died on day 3 of perfect health and happiness with only a handful of snacks, I'm 5 days in with my second tama and it's doing fine now :)

Now that it's confirmed that both are Gen 1s, I think that the next question should be which shells are they, just to roughly determine recency without running a ROM-check to see the revision (which resets them)? I'm wondering if Bandai has maybe quietly reverted the much-complained-about remake death-snacks to be like the harmless snacks of the original 1996/1997 releases, instead?

My partner’s shell is the red glitter one, and mine is the translucent 25th anniversary Ver (if that’s what you’re asking, got a little confused haha,,)

I now only feed him one snack a day, and he’s become a healthy teenager! Still really strange how Soda Tab is growing, though

These two :D
0DC3EA8B-C2C9-45FE-A1B5-7F4471579986.jpeg44457B6B-6F57-475C-9C16-B85A008FF407.jpeg

Curiouser and curiouser. Makes me want to get the red glitter one now too 😂

I mean I wouldn’t put it past these things

They

They seem capable of some pretty insane stuff

..looking at you, connections

..and your

….devouring of rubber balls

I started up my G1 translucent (same as pictured above). I fed the baby food and snacks only. I’m thinking the snacks are mainly for the baby stage with this programming. I switched from snacks to the game for teen and onwards. Will see what adult I end up with 👾

Devouring of what now?!
Haha, yeah, the V4 ball glitch!

which, m m m .

is a r i d e

I started up my G1 translucent (same as pictured above). I fed the baby food and snacks only. I’m thinking the snacks are mainly for the baby stage with this programming. I switched from snacks to the game for teen and onwards. Will see what adult I end up with 👾
ah, nice! good luck!!

Hmmm, now I want to science. Just how many snacks and at what stages is OK? How many sicknesses?

I have a P2 and it seemed nowhere near as harsh as the P1- but it could be because of the awful game, I was less inclined to play games with it. 🤔

It only got sick about once every time I rebooted it, and never evolved past the child stage,,Im not sure how many snacks I fed him, tho-

It only got sick about once every time I rebooted it, and never evolved past the child stage,,Im not sure how many snacks I fed him, tho-
I was reading another thread and feeding it more than 3 snacks when it's a kid is apparently guaranteed death. 👀

I meant I was more enticed to try testing things out myself, pull out an excel chart and such ya know? (^~^; )ゞ

I was thinking maybe your partner's Tamagotchi has different programming or maybe a glitch? I was thinking the former because I looked up the red glitter Tamagotchi on Bandai's website it says has the original programming, but looking further the page for the 20th anniversary says the rereleases have the same programming as the 1997 Tamagotchi's which we know isn't true, so I'm thinking maybe it's a glitch.

The 20th anniversary tamas vulnerability to snacks reminds me a lot of the Ocean, as if it has too many snacks it will die when it's supposed to evolve. Also, I believe for most vintage tamas 3 sicknesses in 1 growth stage = death.

I was reading another thread and feeding it more than 3 snacks when it's a kid is apparently guaranteed death. 👀

I meant I was more enticed to try testing things out myself, pull out an excel chart and such ya know? (^~^; )ゞ
Huh, crazy! I swore I fed Can a lot more than three snacks..

I was thinking maybe your partner's Tamagotchi has different programming or maybe a glitch? I was thinking the former because I looked up the red glitter Tamagotchi on Bandai's website it says has the original programming, but looking further the page for the 20th anniversary says the rereleases have the same programming as the 1997 Tamagotchi's which we know isn't true, so I'm thinking maybe it's a glitch.
Oh, huh! That’s crazy, then :0

starting to think Port’s right about Tab being immortal :biggrin:

On my G1 I fed Babytchi nothing but food and snack. When it grew into Marutchi I fed food and played the game only as well as disciplined when called. He just morphed into Tamatchi so I’m en route for a good care character.

I started a G2 but it is a day behind, but I assume the same is going to happen. (Also I noticed the G2 game is slightly different than the P2 game.)

KameMelodic, you said you fed only snacks all the way through getting Mametchi, or did you play the game some?

On my G1 I fed Babytchi nothing but food and snack. When it grew into Marutchi I fed food and played the game only as well as disciplined when called. He just morphed into Tamachi so I’m en route for a good care character.

I started a G2 but it is a day behind, but I assume the same is going to happen. (Also I noticed the G2 game is slightly different than the P2 game.)

KameMelodic, you said you fed only snacks all the way through getting Mametchi, or did you play the game some?
Port’s (my partner’s) grew into a Mametchi, not mine, but I know they rarely play the game,,

Oops, I knew it was one of you :) Rarely like never or rarely 1-2 times a day? I wanna try it with my tama now he is one step away from adult.

Latest posts

Back