Gen 1 Tamagotchi keeps dying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I’m back to report that I fed my G1 Babytchi food/snack.

I fed Marutchi food and played the game.

He turned into Tamatchi which I fed food/snack 100% and played the game randomly about 3 times just for fun, not to fill the meter.

Today he has turned into Ginjirotchi which is one down from Mametchi in terms of care level. I wonder if i had played maybe 1-2 more games if I would have gotten Mametchi? I’m glad to know that snacks aren’t totally off limits.

I feel you just need to watch their weight for too many snacks. Not sure what the magic number is.

Training was 100% throughout.

Last edited:
Huh, neat!! That’s good to know :0

mine turned into Maskutchi; I’m not sure what that means in terms of care? He had full discipline and only got fed one snack a day :D

Maskutchi is the best of course ;) I don’t understand the game mechanics fully myself. I’ve only played my G1/G2 a few times.

As far as I know you get Maskutchi by good care with no discipline.

Who can say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hehe, Maskutchi certainly is the best! 😅

I think I read that you can get them two ways- no discipline at all (which unlocks the secret character,

b i l l)

or with full discipline and good care

On the classic releases Masktchi's starts had to do with the amount of discipline the teenage Tamatchi had when it grew from the Marutchi stage. If in the Marutchi stage it was disciplined only once or twice, it will turn into a 0 discipline Tamatchi that, if raised well enough (but not perfectly) will become a Masktchi that can turn into Bill with full discipline and near-perfect care. A Tamatchi who grows from a Marutchi that was disciplined 3-4 times will be a 50% discipline Tamatchi. With perfect care it can turn into Mametchi, near-perfect for Ginjirotchi, and a few misses more will net a Masktchi that will not turn into Bill.
I hear the re-release conditions for getting Bill are slightly different though...

On the classic releases Masktchi's starts had to do with the amount of discipline the teenage Tamatchi had when it grew from the Marutchi stage. If in the Marutchi stage it was disciplined only once or twice, it will turn into a 0 discipline Tamatchi that, if raised well enough (but not perfectly) will become a Masktchi that can turn into Bill with full discipline and near-perfect care. A Tamatchi who grows from a Marutchi that was disciplined 3-4 times will be a 50% discipline Tamatchi. With perfect care it can turn into Mametchi, near-perfect for Ginjirotchi, and a few misses more will net a Masktchi that will not turn into Bill.
I hear the re-release conditions for getting Bill are slightly different though...
Huh, neat!

Yeah, from what I know, getting Bill is different in the two versions- it’s crazy just how much they changed things up in the code!

Especially considering that they market these using phrases like "The Original Tamagotchi digital pet you loved back in 1997 is back with the original programming!"! :tongue:
I wonder if they will ever put out a rerelease with the original coding? It just seems so weird that they’d change it so much, and then advertise to the contrary. :huh:

Hi. Just a thought. It might be dying quickly if it's being neglected. (A flashing skull will indicate this with the tama facing down at the bottom of the screen)

Latest posts

Back