Generate V4 and V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~tamagirl4ever~, Since v4.5 uses v4 tamatown, The v4 tamatown cheat works wth the v4.5.

Wow! Thank you so much! I am collecting all the souvineers so this helps a ton!

also, im saving up to buy a UFO!

[SIZE=9pt]Maybe it will work pasting it in...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]EDIT: Well, the HTML won't work here. Oh well. D-Best, is it Okay for me to put the HTML in my Tama site?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the site to gain some extra points, now when I put my logout code in, it's not giving me anywhere near the points I told it to (i.e. i only get 10K instead of 83K) What's going on??

B) + :eek: = <3

You DO know that what you did is ILLEGAL?!?!?! If Tamagotchi saw what you did, you could be sued.

Uh which code do I put in? Frankly, all I'm seeing is a suckish generator that doesnt work for v4.5s... prove me wrong :rolleyes:

(what he's doing is taking advantage of what bandai was too lazy to protect, not illegal. :blink: )

(It does NOT suck the fun out of the tamagotchi, who LIKES the grand prize of a gam being 400 gp, when food costs more than that.)

IT ISN'T ILLEAGLE! :unsure: TamaTown never costed anything in the first place! :angry: :p :)

Last edited by a moderator:
im new too...how did you get it to work? ;)

I can't get myn to work i put in: https://v4.tamatown.com/cgi-bin/JinSei.cgi?...g=99&t=0&d=0000
You need to put in the login code backwards. Lets say if your code was this:

You would put that in like this:

00000001111111 <== This is right

You entered it like this:

11111110000000 <== That is wrong

Swap the codes and then it will work <_<

(D-Best's Tama site is down for some reason, So I used your link and changed your stuff to mine and I got 9,000 Gotchi Points!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back