Generate V4 and V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried the V3 one, didn't work
The suggestion that D-Best has given for the V3 does work, but you need a password number to replace the part of the URL that has the ten zeros (0's) :nazotchi:

On your V3 go to the FRIENDS icon and scroll to FAMILY > PARENT

Select your GrandParent (button :nyatchi: and scroll through their details - you will get the "Password for PC" number.

Write it down and replace the 10 x 0s with those 10 password numbers.

Then replace USER with your V3 user name and replace d=00 with one of the item numbers - for example, if you want to get the Famous Picture - like spudi (and me!) you replace d=00 with d=9f

.. if you want the crown, you replace d=00 with d=90

As soon as you hit CR you will get a screen with a long, long code.

Write down the "password up" number and the "password down" number.

On your V3 go to the GAMES icon and scroll through to PASSWORD, enter the password in there and you will get the item :pochitchi:

You can only get one item at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE CONFUSED!!

Ok, about the V3 sovneeir, I was confused,too. But, now I figured it out!! Ok, so copy & paste this:

https://v3.tamatown.com/cgi-bin/Tamatown.cg...00000000&u=USER <

----------'

But before you push enter: '

'

Do you see the user part?????'

Type your username in there!! Now you see the 0000000000?? Go to your parents, and type the password for the grandparents there. Then, push enter, on the sceen, it says:

passwordUp=#####&passwordDown=#####

(#= some number,)

Then, push that number in your tamagotchi!! Hope that helped!!

~Mametchi_411

why ? 4 what use ?

u want 2 go 2 v4-tamatown without havin a v4 ?

im sure there r enough pws around

how do you "hex" them?? what are the procidiurs? Im very new to this v4 so im Quite lost.....please help.. i really wanna use ur info but im not sure how to..

when I went to suvinirs, it says..

No.1

what does that do?

then when i press it, it has..

???

that!!...

CONFUSED>>>> HELp!!!

Wait is this how you do it:

You write in the URL but where it says USER you write your username and in the the TWO 0's u write the hex number. I have one question:

WHAT DO YOU WRITE IN THE 10 0'S?

I must admit, this is brilliant.

Although i'm not going to use it,

because it DEFINITELY takes all of the fun out of earning tama points, codes, etc.

:wacko:

how do you "hex" them?? what are the procidiurs? Im very new to this v4 so im Quite lost.....please help.. i really wanna use ur info but im not sure how to..
when I went to suvinirs, it says..

No.1

what does that do?

then when i press it, it has..

???

that!!...

CONFUSED>>>> HELp!!!
Like my other post:

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE CONFUSED!!

Ok, about the V3 sovneeir, I was confused,too. But, now I figured it out!! Ok, so copy & paste this:

https://v3.tamatown.com/cgi-bin/Tamatown.cg...00000000&u=USER <

----------'

But before you push enter: '

'

Do you see the user part?????'

Type your username in there!! Now you see the 0000000000?? Go to your parents, and type the password for the grandparents there. Then, push enter, on the sceen, it says:

passwordUp=#####&passwordDown=#####

(#= some number,)

then, in the part that says "&U" i believe you put the "hex" number. That's the number item. Look on the front page, it'll show you the V3 or V4 one, depending on which one you have-or both,

Then, push that number in your tamagotchi!! Hope that helped!!

~Mametchi_411

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back