Generate V4 and V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi D-Best i found out the V3 password decription a long ti me ago use ing that same mothod.

But while decrifering V4 i failed.

But anyways here is my FLASH Tamagotchi V3/V4 password gen:

https://swf.henriwatson.com/gen/gen.zip

PS: You must permit the gen.swf file to access the internet else NO WORKIE.

PS: Yes i am tamafan156 on tama-zone.com

Last edited by a moderator:
*HEART ATTACK* LOL. If i had known this then i wouldnt have played That car racing game a 100 times just to get a piano!!!! Congratulations. You are so clever to have found this out.! :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :blink:

This is great and all, but when I started my Tamagotchi, it was Debuged, and I couldn't enter a username, so is there a way to get around that?

why cant it work for my v4 :D i tried it 100 times but i keeps saying : decodeResult=ERROR .what did i do wrong :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
where do u type all this??????? it's confusing!!!!!!!!!! does some1 know how 2 explain this thing so it makes sense? ;)

y is everything always about tamamum?? wats soo great about him!!! hes wierd hes always posting evry topic checking every topic and correcting everytopic if u agree then reply and say "bb i agree bb i agree bb i agree"

How do you use it if your username starts with a SPACE?

Do i put an underscore?

y is everything always about tamamum?? wats soo great about him!!! hes wierd hes always posting evry topic checking every topic and correcting everytopic if u agree then reply and say "bb i agree bb i agree bb i agree"
Um, do you understand the concept of 'moderator'?

Um, do you understand the concept of 'moderator'?
Do you know how to use this thing? I don't know what to do if my username starts with a space.

I tried to put an UNderscore, + sign, -sign, &sign, a period, and a lot more stuff. :(

It doesn't work.

You know, I really am not sure on that. Did you try actually just putting a space in the address you typed in, where your name goes? I'm not certain, but it's worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back