Generate V4 and V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the site with the items codes on isn't working d-best tama items no working i'm doing it right it just the items codes or the site with the item codes on it is there another one for the generator

is there a code for the yogurt because i don't see a code for the yougurt
On the V4, yogurt is available in the shop in your Tamagotchi itself, on your birthday.

Setting the date on your V4 Tamagotchi to the birth date you entered when you started it up, then restocking the shop. If it's not there, try restocking it again.

thank you thank you thank you.i never thought i would be able to get so many suviners.you d best

*Drools thinking of all the things I can buy now*

WAY TO GO! THIS IS GREAT FOR PEOPLE *Like me...* Who are horrible at playing the games.

This is AWESOME :D now I have a U.F.O. and a whole bunch of other things(with of corse a lot of money!)! Thanks d best. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried a million times and can't get it. (V4 points) What am I missing? Do you use capital letters?

How to generate Logout and Item Passwords

Get the Password from your Tamagotchi V4

Paste

https://v4.tamatown.com/cgi-bin/JinSei.cgi?...&g=0&t=0&d=0000

into your web browser or change it here and paste it after you're done.

Change the section 22222221111111 (2222222 being the bottom password on your Tamagotchi and 1111111 is the top password)

Replace USER with your username (up to 5 letters)

If you want points, change g=0 to anything between 1-99 (this will be multiplied by 100) ex. g=99

If you want items, change d=0000 to the item's hex number (it can be found at https://v4.tamatown.com/items.xml, save it and open it with a text editor). If you want more than 1 item you can enter them together. ex. d=108010811082 (each item is 4 digits long and a maximum of 10 items)

Hit enter or go on your web browser and if everything's entered correctly, you should get a long result.

Ex.decodeResult=OK&characterCode=09&gender=MALE&job=03&cCharacter=NO&cGender=MALE&pCharacterCode=00&pHouse=NO&gCharacterCode=00&gHouse=NO&passport=YES&travel=0&donationRank=1&donationGift=0&version=0&oPasswordUp=614DF99&oPasswordDown=A18C96F&data=1080&passwordUp=34719&passwordDown=75576

decodeResult= OK if everything went fine or ERROR if you made a mistake

&characterCode= Your Tamagotchi character number

&gender= Boy or Girl

&job= What job number your Tamagotchi has

&cCharacter= I think if your Tamagotchi has parents?

&cGender= Maybe Tamagotchi parent's gender?

&pCharacterCode= Parent's character?

&pHouse= Parent's house?

&gChacaterCode= Grandparents character?

&gHouse= Grandparents house?

&passport= If you have a passport or not

&travel= Can you travel? Changing t=1 makes this say YES

&donationRank= Donation rank

&donationGift= Donation gifts?

&version= ???

&oPasswordUp= Top part of your Logout Password that you enter into your Tamagotchi

&oPasswordDown= Bottom part of your Logout Password that you enter into your Tamagotchi

&data= Item HEX numbers you entered

&passwordUp= Top part of the Item Password

&passwordDown= Bottom part of the Item Password

Enter the &oPasswordUp and &oPasswordDown as your logout password on your Tamagotchi to get points and enter the &passwordUp and &passwordDown results in your password section to get items.

If you entered more than 1 item, they'll be separated by commas.

These are the items taken from the items.xml file

Enjoy

Home

i dont get ur formula could u kinda simplify it plz? i really wanna try it out...?

D-best, I tried your formula twice and it worked. But later, when I wanted to try it on another tamagotchi v4, it kept on saying ERROR. I tried to change any mistakes, but there weren't any. What should I do??

thank you d-best it worked every time 4 me.i hope other people will get it to soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back