Generate V4 and V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]Wow, you are smart! :( I love this cheat, I tried it on my V4 twice and it works. It's kind of complicated, but once you get it it's easy, fun and convenient! It's a great way to get Gotchi Points and items![/SIZE]

Awsome, This is incredible! You are intelegent! The problom is, When i enter the password to get the money it doesn't work, :D But the items... Yeah, They are great!

OMG that is sooo WICKED sooo cool i mean super cool you are soo brainy keep it up you could get a job in computers or somthing!!! :)

!!!!!!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrr can't work!!!! :blink: .....plz make this easeier

Hey this is amazing. You've got some serious talent in this. You're gonna land a great job one day, if not already hahaha.

Man, this rocks.

You are very clever to use a packet sniffer!

I like how you openly shared how that work was done!

Thanks!

Oh and by the way, I played that car game in the TAMATOYS shop in the mall about 100 times to save up for a piano?!!?!!!

I was really angry as I was browsing tamatalk at the exact same time and I came upon this.

:blink: :) :eek: :D :p :D :D

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE CONFUSED!!
Ok, about the V3 sovneeir, I was confused,too. But, now I figured it out!! Ok, so copy & paste this:

https://v3.tamatown.com/cgi-bin/Tamatown.cg...00000000&u=USER <

----------'

But before you push enter: '

'

Do you see the user part?????'

Type your username in there!! Now you see the 0000000000?? Go to your parents, and type the password for the grandparents there. Then, push enter, on the sceen, it says:

passwordUp=#####&passwordDown=#####

(#= some number,)

Then, push that number in your tamagotchi!! Hope that helped!!

~Mametchi_411
Like I said, here's the thing:

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE CONFUSED!!

Ok, about the V3 sovneeir, I was confused,too. But, now I figured it out!! Ok, so copy & paste this:

https://v3.tamatown.com/cgi-bin/Tamatown.cg...00000000&u=USER <

----------'

But before you push enter: '

'

Do you see the user part?????'

Type your username in there!! Now you see the 0000000000?? Go to your parents, and type the password for the grandparents there. Then, push enter, on the sceen, it says:

passwordUp=#####&passwordDown=#####

(#= some number,)

Then, push that number in your tamagotchi!! Hope that helped!!

~Mametchi_411

i dont get the Change the section 22222221111111 (2222222 being the bottom password on your Tamagotchi and 1111111 is the top password) part

i dont get the Change the section 22222221111111 (2222222 being the bottom password on your Tamagotchi and 1111111 is the top password) part
The password "up" are for the 5 digit password part and password down is the same.

For example:

35955This is Up

50430 This is Down

NOTE: These are random, not real)

PasswordDown:50430

PasswordUp:35955

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back