Generation Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
THE GENERATION HATCH
Hello TamaTalkers!

This is the sign up topic to join the generation hatch! Now, if you don't know what the Generation Hatch it, allow me to explain! :) This hatch is all about running as much generations as possible. So this mean, how can we see how far we get into generations? This is sort of similar to the Oldies Hatch, but instead we are running as much generations as possible instead of growing up one Tamagotchi for as long as we could. Plus, this will be easier because there is less change of killing your tamagotchi because when your tamagotchi is an oldie there are bigger chances of it dying.

Now I encourage EVERYONE to join this hatch! Even everyone from the Oldies Hatch! It may seem like a lot of time will be put into this hatch, but that is the point. Any tamagotchi can join, from Vintages (even though you can run only one generation), Connections, and Colors! To join, just write down below that you would like to join! ^_____^

The last date to join will be up on this topic October 31st, 2013. If you would still like to join after that date, you can PM me asking to join before November 5th, 2013 asking me to join because that day is when the hatch will begin. Once again, I encourage everyone to join!

- TamaTamatchi

Hello TamaTamatchi :) I would like to join this hatch. Does it matter which version we use? I will use a v4.5 I think!

I'll use my green Tama-Go. ;)

My Blue Tama-Go is up to generation 68 so hopefully I can do the same with my green one, although it may take a few years... :mellow:

@Bubbles11: Hey! Glad to see we are talking not just on email XD. Yeah sure, you can use your V4.5 of course! Your added to the list. ^___^

@Eternal Mametchi Fan: Lol, I don't mind if you use your Blue Tama - Go, its already on 68 generation so i'd be happy if you did! And your green Tama - Go, I'm excited to hear all the buzz for that Tamagotchi. Happy your joining ^______^.

(Both of you guys were added to the list just saying :) )

- TamaTamatchi

I'd like to use my Tama ID L 15th Anniversary. Is there a cap on how high you have to achieve? For those with the color Tamas, do you need to achieve TamaTomo status to count?

No, you dont need to have TamaTomo adults to count a generation. It is only to get a TamaTomo and to unlock more things. Added. :)

- TamaTamatchi

I would assume whenever TamaTamatchi makes the thread for the hatch?

I hope its not to late, but I'd like to join with my v3! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back