Getting back into Tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Furbies shouldn't usually wake up unless you pick them up and move them around! :unsure: Unless you had a . . . haunted one? šŸ‘» I actually saw an eBay listing for a supposedly haunted Furby. It was very entertaining to read.

I kinda splurged since the time I made that last post and ordered two other Furbies, lol. One of them is the cute orange and black Halloween witch Furby! I was so surprised I got it for a good price new in box. The other one I ordered is new in box as well. (I didn't feel like having to clean somebody's nasty old Furby again!) Hopefully they'll work! After they arrive and I confirm they're in working condition, I'll resell this other one I bought that just wants to sneeze/say "achoo" more than anything else. Maybe he spent so long being dirty & dusty that he developed a permanent propensity for sneezing!

Yeah, the Micropup is the most nostalgic for me since it was my first one ever, and my most-used one! I was so glad to find someone selling it new in packaging for a little over 20 bucks. Oddly, it doesn't have the KFC logo on the Giga Pet despite coming in the KFC packaging. I think my old one had the KFC logo on it. Otherwise, it's 100% the same. And yeah, I learned about the Digital Doggie during my research. Similar but different! My YouTube history has quite a few virtual pet videos in it now, haha.
It's also entirely possible that my brother moved it in the night šŸ˜‚ that's the sort of thing he would do!
Doubt it was haunted aha. I can't believe someone would think that although I know a lot of my friends would have nightmares about them so a child's imagination can be quite active!

Yet another member close in age to you, also had a black and white Furby (with blue eyes). It was my best friend until it ran low on batteries, I dropped it on the sidewalk by accident, and it let out this horrifying tone...it got banished to a shoebox in the closet, and as it never turned up after renovations my family think it's still skulking around the house. I had a light blue baby, too...now I'm pixels or nothing.

I'm glad to see you had the KFC Micropup, I've got one too! They're different from the standard Gigapets Digital Doggie, but with all your research you must have figured that out already :) Sounds like you're building quite the collection already! Welcome!!
Furbies shouldn't usually wake up unless you pick them up and move them around! :unsure: Unless you had a . . . haunted one? šŸ‘» I actually saw an eBay listing for a supposedly haunted Furby. It was very entertaining to read.

I kinda splurged since the time I made that last post and ordered two other Furbies, lol. One of them is the cute orange and black Halloween witch Furby! I was so surprised I got it for a good price new in box. The other one I ordered is new in box as well. (I didn't feel like having to clean somebody's nasty old Furby again!) Hopefully they'll work! After they arrive and I confirm they're in working condition, I'll resell this other one I bought that just wants to sneeze/say "achoo" more than anything else. Maybe he spent so long being dirty & dusty that he developed a permanent propensity for sneezing!

Yeah, the Micropup is the most nostalgic for me since it was my first one ever, and my most-used one! I was so glad to find someone selling it new in packaging for a little over 20 bucks. Oddly, it doesn't have the KFC logo on the Giga Pet despite coming in the KFC packaging. I think my old one had the KFC logo on it. Otherwise, it's 100% the same. And yeah, I learned about the Digital Doggie during my research. Similar but different! My YouTube history has quite a few virtual pet videos in it now, haha.
Which KFC version is better? I was reading about them recently and found out there are two versions, and you can tell by if there is a training icon or not.

Which KFC version is better? I was reading about them recently and found out there are two versions, and you can tell by if there is a training icon or not.
I didn't know there were two KFC versions of Micropup. I thought I had heard that the KFC version lacked the training feature the regular Giga Pets have. My KFC Micropup doesn't have the training feature, just the usual feeding and playing. My Giga Pet Komputer Koala has the training feature. I'm not aware of any differences other than that, so I guess if you're trying to choose, it just depends on whether you care about being able to train in addition to regular playing. The training involves having them do a task on command, and then you either reward them with a treat or don't, based on whether they did the right thing (maybe you already know this).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back