getting into tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mscapgras

Reaction score
Greetings, im new to tamagotchi, getting into it with the gen 1 and 2 reprints they sell at stores nowadays. last year i had a gen 1 tamagotchi i named sludge, she was a delightful friend, evolving to become a Ginjirotchi. She passed away and i was devastated, until i went to a local games store i found tamagotchi plushies they sell! i was reunited with my friend at last. The plush i got was Kuchipatchi, as the store i was at had no Ginjirotchis, so i settled for close enough (i prefer Kuchipatchi anyways). I recently started a Gen 2, who i've named Grape, and is a Tongaritchi teen currently. I'm really captivated by these little guys!

Awesome!! Welcome around :) kuchipatchi is a nice choice ;) would love to hear what your gen 2 grows into!
thanks! currently, with the care i've provided im pretty sure it'll evolve into pochitchi, which is fine by me, as pochitchi is adorable. it seems like it'll be pretty tough to find a plush of them online though! might need to make something handmade.

Welcome to TamaTalk. Have fun with your Tamas. Any other vPets?

Latest posts

Back