Getting Tamagotchi smart cheap

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WackyWitch

Reaction score
Hi,
I don't know if this is the right thread, if not please move it to that or tell me which is.

But I just wanted to ask if any of you know where I can buy a Tamagotchi smart cheap. Like around 50€ - 60€. I once saw one on eBay but it just vanished and I just find the smart nowhere except for Discovery-japan. But I've never used that website before so I dunno if it's safe.

Dies someone has some knowledge about this side or where I can find it on a save site around this price? I want it sooooooo bad T-T

Thanks but the problem is I live in Europe and it's still a bit much. I thought around 50€ or 40€

Ooh, does that mean that they've stopped forcing EMS for international orders now? :oo
I live in the UK I've had quite a handful of orders from Amazon JP all shipped with DHL and I haven't had any issue. DHL has been pretty good for Europe especially since March EMS has been suspended to many European places

I live in the UK I've had quite a handful of orders from Amazon JP all shipped with DHL and I haven't had any issue. DHL has been pretty good for Europe especially since March EMS has been suspended to many European places
I'm in the UK, too. Since I wrote that, I've also ordered some (non-Tamagotchi) items from Amazon Japan and had good experiences with DHL. They didn't used to have it as an option, and it's definitely cheaper.

Latest posts

Back