Giga Pet with Nano "guts"?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefke2108

Reaction score
Hey guys I read something on the forum before about there being Giga Pets with Nano guts.

Is there anyone who can tell me which types have that?

I've been looking for one like that for a while and it would be really usefull if i knew what type exactly I was looking for.

*Topic moved to 'Tamagotchi Cousins - Nanopets Talk'*

I hope you don't mind, but I've moved this topic to the 'Nanopets Talk' sub forum of TamaTalk.

Ah sorry for posting at the wrong place, had no clue where it should go :D

And the link isn't what i'm looking for lol, that's a Tama.

I'm not sure but I think it might be the ones that were made by radio shack, I heard they "had nano guts" but they look almost like giga pets

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Data-Cat-Yellow-Electronic-Handheld-Keychain-Toy-Radio-Shack-Giga-Pet-/380446443445?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58946007b5

like that one maybe?

Not entirely sure, I haven't found any pictures of the pet actually in working order, so it's based off hearsay from other vpet enthusiasts...aka mostly my sister and a few others :p

I'm not sure but I think it might be the ones that were made by radio shack, I heard they "had nano guts" but they look almost like giga pets

https://www.ebay.com/...=item58946007b5

like that one maybe?

Not entirely sure, I haven't found any pictures of the pet actually in working order, so it's based off hearsay from other vpet enthusiasts...aka mostly my sister and a few others :p
Yup, Data Cat and ummm...PC Puppy have nano guts. You can tell by the picture here: https://www.shopping.com/radio-shack-radio-shack-data-cat-virtual-pet-giga-pets-nip/info they're kind of hard to come by at a reasonable price though.

I don't know sis, the one I linked was only 29.99 and had free shipping, could probably talk em down too lol :D

I don't know sis, the one I linked was only 29.99 and had free shipping, could probably talk em down too lol :D
Since I've seen real nanos and nano doubles for that price...I wouldn't want to pay that price for a nano copy but that's personal preference :)

Thanks for your answers!

That's indeed the one i'm looking for, Data Cat.

Used to have the Puppy Giga with Nano guts and loved it, sadly it broke though :(

Have the original nano and giga kitty now, found the nano in a sealed box for 25$ even! Giga's seem to be more expensive and hard to find in their package so i bought a used one.

Might even consider buying that one from Ebay :D

I'm looking for the nano my kitty I'm pretty sure - but yet to be confirmed as I can't find a picture of it to make sure. Could you post of a picture of your nano / gigs kitty's? For clarification? Thank you!

@ Siimmi7

If you use the ebay link, that one still has an image. Is that what you are looking for? Many users will link to what is described as its simple to veiw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found out what to look for in meanwhile. The one I ment was the European version of the Giga Pets called Zazoo and they are very rare to find :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back