Giga pets are kinda boring

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bratzack

Reaction score
I saved up a bunch of money to bey a Giga Pet Explorer and a Giga Pet but after a few weeks it started to get boring! :) It is just a pet thing that walks around!!! I like Tama. better!!! What do you think? But if you want one just keep in mind its not all it's cracked up to be!

PS.If I Miss speld something please corect it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i like gigapets but mostly 'cause they never die all of my tamogochi tended to die off. but if you are use to another one i can see where it would be boring *hint* try another kinda pet the puffball is awsome :D

I kinda agree with Bratzack. The gigas are exicting for a few days, but soon, most of the fun of them starts to wear off.

I bought the GigaPet thinking it would be like the ones from 97 and was very disapointed in them. They don't do anytthing. I have better things to do then go around collecting Personality Points. GigaPets can't even die which to me equals not a REAL virtual pet but a game.

I bought the GigaPet thinking it would be like the ones from 97 and was very disapointed in them. They don't do anytthing. I have better things to do then go around collecting Personality Points. GigaPets can't even die which to me equals not a REAL virtual pet but a game.
^^^

I agree with the dying part.

I've never had a GigaPet so I wouldn't know how bad they are.

[SIZE=12pt]I agree with everyone, no where near as good, far far from as good as the ones in 97.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back