GigaPet pixie refuses to everything :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WackyWitch

Reaction score
Heya friends!

I really need your help! Yesterday I got my GigaPet Pixie.

They said to put the Pixie asleep at 9:30pm what I also did (like around 9:24pm) but now it turned into the bad character!! And refuses to nearly ANYTHING besides sleeping and cleaning!

The stats did drop to 0 over night. But it won't allow to increase them

I am really worried😥 I don't want my pixie to die what can I do??

I mean how can I even make sure the stats drop down at night next time either?

So there's no real sleep schedule to this thing? Btw. I managed to gladly return it back... But I dunno how it even happen tbh... Maybe because I put it to sleep a few times? Just read that this should help. Do you maybe know it better. So next time maybe I can do something?

It turned into Thorn. This is gonna happen pretty much every morning as the stats drop at all hours including sleeping. You have to work to get stats back up to return the Pixie to normal. You can use luck potions to raise luck. If your luck is at zero I think you have to wait a full day before your luck will return.

I don’t have a Pixie yet but mine is in the mail, but this is what I understand so far.

I appreciate your reply, but sadly it didn't help much... The only thing that maybe helped turning him back to a normal pixie was the sleeping I think? Like... After a while sleeping it suddenly allows me to play with it... I dunno why... Maybe that really helped??

When I get mine hopefully I can help more. I assume you did all the normal things such as food and bath. Did you try going to the doctor? Games?

4CB87E82-8C85-4909-87BB-953BFF75C3D5.jpeg
I feel like it has something to do with this portion of the instructions. I think you’ll be able to do more tomorrow?

My luck is at 50 so the luck isn't down. It's because of the other stats went below 60 that's when the thing turns into thorn. And normally to turn it back you need to do the necessary things like giving ot food of play with it. But how should I do this if it's refusing to do so?

Is there anybody who knows what to do if the GigaPet refuses to do things??

The only thing that's on 100 is currently the healthstat and nothing will go down

At least I can help you getting more knowledge about the pixie.

Maybe the video of RaTamaZone can also help you. Here:

I hope you can click the link

I don't think so. Because the luck was the entire time below 60 and it was normal... That damn gremlin doesn't even want to take some potion so I can make it over 60. it's only sleeping and pooping. The only thing I can imagine that maybe help, is if the health with drop under 100. I read it's a balanced out vpet. So maybe if the last stats drops a bit I can fill the others

Ooooh, maybe I can help! I ran my Gigapets Pixie (coincidentally, also my first GigaPet) for a good while and dealt with the same problem here.
From what I can remember, when your Pixie is all fine and normal it's best to continue keeping the luck stat up by consuming luck potions (getting the stat up to 100) after playing the potion-playing minigame. You don't really need to be creating potions during gameplay unless you want a specific evolution as stated in the manual, or you need to raise your luck - they don't really do anything for your pixie that you can't just do normally imo. If you can at least have a few stats over 100 your Pixie will return to normal, so do keep the luck stat up - it doesn't deplete unless you're brewing potions, though I'm sure you know.

If my Pixie isn't changing from Thorn back to normal, I usually just start mashing the cleaning button - it also works as giving your pet a bath, and can help raise your pet's health (though apparently the stat hasn't been depleting for you?), though it may lower their happiness. If your pet's not eating strawberries, try feeding it honey if you haven't already - it'll raise its happiness, and then deplete its health, ensuring you can wash it over and over to raise it's stats. It's like a cycle, really - and it's not specified much in the manual, unfortunately.

Hope this helps! Makes me wanna run mine again LOL

Thanks for the little help for next time if it's turning to thorn again! ☺👍

But for now I did reset the thing as I didn't saw any other way.

And sadly I figured out the main problem might be. The time. It's currently really late in my country like 1am and as I did reset it, the new pixie did refused the same things except for sleeping even though nothing was under 60. sooo I think it really was the time maybe and the stats too as anything besides the health was on 0.

Also I think I once gonna try to raise the stats NOT to 100. as I heard it needs to be balanced out. Soooo maybe that gonna help too next time it's thorn 🥺🤔

I just got my Pixie! I agree that the time was probably your issue. I’m seeing in the instructions that it will refuse to do things during sleeping hours from 9:30pm–7:30am.

Ooooohhhh!!!

I just got my Pixie! I agree that the time was probably your issue. I’m seeing in the instructions that it will refuse to do things during sleeping hours from 9:30pm–7:30am.
Ooooohhhh!! Ok ok that explains anything. Because the first time it refused it was also before 7:30 am and the second time it refused it was after 9:30 pm. Huh... Well... At least I now knew that for the new pixie...
But where in the instructions you read that?

Ooooohhhh!! Ok ok that explains anything. Because the first time it refused it was also before 7:30 am and the second time it refused it was after 9:30 pm. Huh... Well... At least I now knew that for the new pixie...
But where in the instructions you read that?
Btw I now found where in the instructions they wrote it down. It was in the instructions of how to correctly set the time

Latest posts

Back