Ginji's Log (Comments OK)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decision Time...

Ginji is now 26! I still like him, but maybe it's time for him to go and be a fierce independent Tama.

I also wouldn't mind trying to get Sebiretchi!

What do you guys think? :unsure:

I did it! Ginji went off to become a singing superstar and I got a green Tamapatchi. Now just to decide who to aim for... I haven't grown any of the green girls yet. Violetchi is sooo cute but 6+ CM!

They are all pretty cute except Paintotchi (sorry dude) but seeing as he's a boy I can't get him this generation anyway. Do you guys have a favourite from the below girls?

1648348527762.png

I did it! Ginji went off to become a singing superstar and I got a green Tamapatchi. Now just to decide who to aim for... I haven't grown any of the green girls yet. Violetchi is sooo cute but 6+ CM!

They are all pretty cute except Paintotchi (sorry dude) but seeing as he's a boy I can't get him this generation anyway. Do you guys have a favourite from the below girls?

It seriously breaks my heart seeing Violetchi so low. They're one of the best care Tamas in the Connection v3!

Out of the above list, I like Violetchi and Coffretchi the most, haha.

Latest posts

Back