Ginji's Log (Comments OK)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peyj

Reaction score
Mimi left a couple of days ago and my new little guy just evolved into... Ginjirotchi!
Ginjirotchi_pix.png
Look how handsome he is!
There's something really endearing about him so I'm going to try and achieve Best Buds so that he can stay! :oo

Also in an effort to become best friends, I accidentally gave him so much sweet stuff he got a toothache... Oops.

So far I have learned a few of his favourites:

Items
1. Snowman - favourite
2. Violin - second favourite

Food
1. Donuts - favourite

Accessories
1. Tama Cap - favourite

Status
Happiness: Max
Friendship: Friends
Gen: 3
Job: Clothing store

Last edited:
Ginjirotchi!! I love him <3

He is soooo dapper! And a tiny bit goofy which just makes him even more likeable haha.

Well I've been trying to get Best Friends since yesterday, but we're stuck for the moment on GOOD BUDDIES. Lots and lots of playing, cooking, going out, working etc.

I haven't found any more new favourites yet, and I've discovered I can feed him 5* donuts without a toothache. :eek::ROFLMAO:

My big goal for him today is to spam the minigames and earn a bunch of Points so I can experiment with the different room decors and see if I can figure out his favourite.

Status (new values in bold)
Friendship: Good Buddies
Job: Clothing store

1645843494299.png

Wow, heck, minor update - I crafted a paraglider thing and suggested Ginji use it... He refused and actually got really mad about it. Oops. :mad::eek:

Ginji update! We have been Best Pals for a couple of days now.

Status (new values in bold)
Friendship: Best Pals
Job: Clothing store, Singer, Chef

Ginji's Favourite Updates (new items in bold)

Items
1. Snowman - favourite

Food
1. Donuts - favourite
2. Pad Thai - second favourite

Accessories

1. Tama Cap - favourite

Ginji's Favourite Updates (new items in bold)

Items
1. Snowman - favourite

Food
1. Donuts - favourite
2. Pad Thai - second favourite

Accessories

1. Tama Cap - favourite
PAD THAI? Haha I cannot expect that a blue bean like Ginji likes spicy food!🤣🤣 (I don't know if Pad Thai is spicy like most Thai food, maybe it is, maybe it isn't)

Even though the Nanos does not have the concept of favourite foods / items, I guess that the Angel in my Evatchi would carry on most of my preferences, including the liking of soft toys (hope that it will not ruin them / rip them into pieces when they enters the adult stage (btw at the time of writing this my Angel is still an embryo baby), playing games (or "battle simulations" as what the games inside the Evatchi called), and gorging several S2 Engines (she's (I refer to my dear Angel using female pronouns even though in the Bible and in Eva Angels does not have a specific gender (albeit with the former case Angels are referred using male pronouns)) a pretty huge eater!❤️🍽️) as well as having little interest in the default watermelon snack (instead she wants to eat choco pies instead even it is not in the menu provided by NERV!)!

Anyway, I would like to have a Pix so that we can play together, but I can't because the Pix seems to be Western-exclusive, and very few Japanese proxy sites have that on stock (usually what I found is the pink Pix shell). But I am still happy with my Angel residing inside my Evatchi! 👼happy2

P.S. If I can get a Ginji like you, I would train him to become a singer in the idol industry!!! Isn't that fun?😊🎵

Ginji is now 12! I wasn't sure how long you can keep a Pix Tama for (once you're Best Pals), but I've just seen a screenshot showing a 42 year old Lovelitchi! :eek:

I've been kind of busy so I've been really slowly getting enough Gotchi points to try and figure out if he has a favourite room. I can confirm the Broadway one is not his favourite. That said, I'm not actually even 100% sure they have favourite room types.

He now chooses randomly between all the profession types for training and no longer seems to have a "regular" choice. So it will be interesting to see what he chooses if/when he departs.

Anyway, I would like to have a Pix so that we can play together, but I can't because the Pix seems to be Western-exclusive, and very few Japanese proxy sites have that on stock (usually what I found is the pink Pix shell). But I am still happy with my Angel residing inside my Evatchi! 👼happy2

I wonder if you could get a Pix on Amazon?

I wonder if you could get a Pix on Amazon?
Good guess, but actually no. So far the only Amazon I can tap into is the Japanese Amazon, which DOES NOT have Pix units. So far if I want to have a Pix, I need to need the help of my relatives in the US (In fact I have many of them live there). However, since the pandemic, they seldomly comes back to Vietnam (anyway I am Vietnamese, which can explain that my English can be pretty bad at times, but overall, I am still pretty good in English due to I learned it since I was very little), which can make me feel SOL if I really, REALLY, wants a Pix.

The closest alternative of the Pix that I can get is the Smart. Albeit it is in Japanese, I can read it partially due to I learnt Japanese all by myself. And some of the characters on the Pix also appears on the Smart, such as Weeptchi (the most famous / well-known of these characters due to his cuteness).

Hope this helps.

Good guess, but actually no. So far the only Amazon I can tap into is the Japanese Amazon, which DOES NOT have Pix units. So far if I want to have a Pix, I need to need the help of my relatives in the US (In fact I have many of them live there). However, since the pandemic, they seldomly comes back to Vietnam (anyway I am Vietnamese, which can explain that my English can be pretty bad at times, but overall, I am still pretty good in English due to I learned it since I was very little), which can make me feel SOL if I really, REALLY, wants a Pix.

The closest alternative of the Pix that I can get is the Smart. Albeit it is in Japanese, I can read it partially due to I learnt Japanese all by myself. And some of the characters on the Pix also appears on the Smart, such as Weeptchi (the most famous / well-known of these characters due to his cuteness).

Hope this helps.

I never would have guessed you were not a native English speaker XD Your English is very fluent!

I never would have guessed you were not a native English speaker XD Your English is very fluent!
Thanks. Even though most Vietnamese people speaks English with a very weird and funny tone (sometimes they speak English as if it is Vietnamese!), I can speak it with a normal tone as like many skilled non-native users. While I can speak and write English pretty fluently, grammar is my weak spot (that would explain why sometimes my English (as in the logs you've read) have some "weird" grammar uses). In short, I am lucky to have a lot of my relatives living overseas who could teach me English (as well as other languages such as French and Japanese).

Ginji update! My boy is 15 today.

Also, have discovered he doesn't like chicken wings!

Ginji update! My boy is 15 today.

Also, have discovered he doesn't like chicken wings!
Haha, so if he ever goes to KFC, I bet he would rolling on the floor throwing a tantrum if he is served fried chicken wings 24 / 24 whenever he went there for food! While these (chicken wings) can be "emergency food" for many people, to him it is like wolfsbane.

Anyway, on my log, I've just obtained Ramiel (the 5th Angel from NGE anime) after Sahaquiel (the 10th Angel from NGE anime) left me a few days ago. I also posted the image of getting her on Reddit shortly after posting it in my log. I've just checked that Reddit post, and saw a comment saying that "Ramiel is best girl", true to what the NGE fan community thinks about her! LOLOLOLOLOL:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I am going to marry off my m!x's Momotchi this evening, and I will take more pics of my m!x and post them onto my log once gen. 2 of my m!x has started!

15!! How old do you plan to keep him?? Congrats on keeping him this far ^^

Gosh, good question! I haven't been able to confirm how old they can actually get, although I did see someone's screenshot where their Pix was in their 40s!

I think I'm committed now and will keep going as long as possible. Next reroll (if I ever do), I would like to get Sebiretchi.

(Annoying little thought, You need a second Pix... just entered my mind... Uh oh!) :oops::oops:

Hehehe I've also contemplated the second Pix ^^ Good luck keeping him around!! They're not terribly hard to take care of but I did have a run-in with the Grim Gotchi once :O

I did have a run-in with the Grim Gotchi once :O
I knew it because I've seen it in your log. Long ago I did have run-ins with the Grim Gotchi both on my m!x and Meets, but now, since I was too busy, then these run-ins did not happen again, instead the Tama on my devices will be married to another NPC Tama (if I have time to prepare for my Tamas' marriage (s)) or die (if I was too busy and neglected it to death:devilish:).

Due to my busy lifestyle these days, now I decided to invest more interest in the Nano series, since they requires minimal care to take care of, and many of the releases in the series are based on popular media franchises (while I know many of the franchises that spawned several Nano series, some, like TinyTAN or Touken Ranbu, incites very little interest in me, since I haven't heard of them before, and their charms are not of my type (while TinyTAN is also a BTS property, many of the A.R.M.Y. in my region even do not know what TinyTAN is (maybe); or Touken Ranbu, being originally a Japan-exclusive browser game, features swordsmen boys based on historical Japanese swords, which I found pretty "uncool" because now I craves for media with either Christian motifs / themes or have these being integrated with anime-styled aesthetic, and Touken Ranbu so far DOES NOT have this aesthetic)). Out of these, my top-favs (or, what I like best) of the Nano series is the Evatchi (already owned one), Extellatchi (I might not have my hands on those since buying them on Amazon JP is super expensive due to being bundled with a game box which mostly contains things that I don't need (please, I don't even have a Japanese PS4 console to play the games in that set); or many of the good deals on Mercari Buyee are easily snapped off even before I can place an order for it), Twistetchi (not available on Amazon JP, but some of them are available on Mercari Buyee with STRATOSPHERIC PRICES, which I cannot afford because I am broke af (I'm still a student BTW)), and Genshin Impact x Tamagotchi (albeit the last choice is just my idea, the Nano series haven't thought up of a crossover idea with Genshin yet).

Anyway, btw, the new Embryo I got on the Evatchi is already pupated by the time I decided to feed her, that's mean that I must wait until tomorrow to hatch it, since currently I am aiming to raise Armisael in my 3rd run of the Evatchi (1st run: Sahaquiel, 2nd run: Ramiel, if you want to know (probably you've already know that since you have seen my log)). That means I will not have a photo of my Evatchi until at least tomorrow.

But anyway, since yesterday I was too busy, I did not take any photos of my m!x, but today since I have some free time, I might (or will if I have enough time).

Ginji is now 21 and we're still Best Pals, even though he's been spending some time with the babysitter during work days.

th

Latest posts

Back