Girls What Do You Do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way I don't care. I'm not afraid of rejection, and if I like a guy, I make it public. If a guy is too scare (and I like him) to ask me out, I might do it. It all depends on the situation for me.

So, I guess I'm saying both. :)

Haha. This Is funny.

People allways say "No, I'll wait for the guy to ask ME out. I'm too scared of Rejection"

But have you ever stopped and thought.. "Surely THEY'RE scared of rejection too? Why should they Suffer?"

Well, Im a guy, I should know ALL about this.

I'd ask first. If the guy rejected me, I'd be like, "Too bad, so sad." Of course, the only people who would reject me are people I don't know. Why would I ask some random guy out? Why would I accept if he asked me out? Even if he was hot, I wouldn't really care. If I don't know him...

Last edited by a moderator:
Do You ask a boy out or wait for a boy to ask you out? i wanna know :p
It really depends on the situation. If you know X guy likes you, and you like X guy back, you can go ahead and ask him out. But if you're not totally sure if X guy likes you, but you hear rumors, ask him if the rumors are true and if they are and you like X guy, ask him out! But if you don't know and you don't hear rumors that X guy likes you, don't ask him out. He wouldn't be worth your time.

well i would find out if he likes you;;

like have a friend ask him or write him a note!

then.. if he says he doesnt like you dont ask himm,,

BUTT; if he does,, go for it!

=D

I don't really think I can ask out a fictional character, thanks..

But why is this in SNTT? I wouldn't exactaly call it discussion.

at the moment i dont like any 1 so im waiting for the right guy 2 com!!! B) :p :p :(

p.s im still waiting ^_^

p.p.s ill probly b waiting 4 eva :( :lol:

I always wait for the guy. Thats how I got my awesome boyfriend, Blaine. I've liked him for a while but never ever ever thought he liked me and I wanted to wait for him to ask me out. The day before he did was the day my best friend told me he liked me. Then the next day we were skipping 7th period and thats when he told me he liked me and then later that night he asked me out on myspace.

Today was the day we first kissed and held hands. I don't think I've ever been this happy. -_-

Anyways yeah if you're a girl, wait for him to ask you out.

-DMF

I don't have much experience in this field. (I've only had one boyfriend :blink: ) I think you should just wait and see and if he's into you, but too shy, then I think you should ask.

I'd wait. But if I liked him and I thought he like me back, I would ask him out. No big.

I mean, sure I'm afriad of rejection, but doesn't the guy think the same way???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back