Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawddamnit, tomorrow's sports day and I still have my period :0

I'm scareded... what if it leaks? And I'm freakin' vice captain! So I gotta stand in front of the whole school too. Not cool... ah well x3

Mines running late. But whatever. As long as I don't get it May 6-8 I don't care.

I found out the other day Jenny hasn't got hers yet. Lucky duck. Curious I asked her about discharge as most girls get discharges months before their first and shes never had any odd substance turn up in her underwears. Shes worried she may never get it as shes already quite far into pubery and she wants kids.

This is just a general question but I still have no sign of under arm hair. I'm not complaining but everyone else had it before their period (Well people I know of) and i've had my period for a while and puberty started for me when I was 9 because thats when I started needing bras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's how mine's been:

February 13-20. Heavy

March 7-9. Light

April 2-6 Medium

Talk about irregular...

VeganCheeseBurger, I still don't have any sign of under hair either.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ xD

Um, well I'm PMSing kinda, so I think I'm getting it soon. I'm expecting it to come around the 10th of this month, give or take a few days. It's sort of nice, being able to somewhat to predict when to expect it. I haven't even had it a full year yet, and already it's pretty regular, and I get cramps a few hours before it starts, and I always get all teary and emotional. x3

And then my quest to figure out a tampon shall continue... xD

^ Ahh. Michelle. ;_;

I have been lucky. I have not started my period and I'm turning 13 in like 2 months. Wierd much?

^ Live it up! Go swimming as often as possible. Have fun not having it and unless your desperate for children in your future never wish for it.

^ Ahh. Michelle. ;_;
I have been lucky. I have not started my period and I'm turning 13 in like 2 months. Wierd much?
Not really... I'm already 14 and still haven't got it. :eek:

I posted in this topic maybe a few months/years ago :eek: So I'll post again with my story.

I got mine on October 13th 2005 when I was 12.

I was in woodwork at school and I thought it was just heavy discharge, and when I got home and went to the toilet I was actually quite happy because it meant that I was physically a women and no longer a little girl =]

Unfortunately, my mum had passed away the year before so I had noone to talk to about it... I asked my friends mum to buy the 'supplies' for me and basically knew everything else from health class. My dad found out when he had to do the washing, and it was very awkward for both of us, especially with my PMS :p

I hated pads right from the start... absolutely HATED the disgusting feeling. I switched to tampons on around my third month and I highly reccomend them over pads.

I didn't actually get any cramps for a long time, but I get them now >_> It sucks because they start when I already have my period, which means no warning signal.

Nope. :D And even when I DO have my period, I will still act like the spazzy attack kid that I am, and will always be. :eek:

I'm only 11-turning 12 on June 12.

Some of my friends have had their periods already...

Not really. I didn't get mine until I was less than a month away from turning fourteen.

Skadi, Katie - I'm on mine now, so I'll work on tampons again. xD

I honestly don't know why I waited so long to conquer the tampon. I don't know how I lived with the devil pads. I hate waking up and having to change the pad. Tampons are so unnoticable and the ones by Kotex have colourful packaging soi'll be like ORANGE or BLUE.

My mom doesn't let me wear tampons. She says they're for older women and it's the same as losing my virginity. Except that I'm no longer a virgin so I don't see the big deal -.- Even if I was one it's still my choice xO

You know what's weird as you age, the next step seems like your becoming a woman. I think of it like this:

10-12 Get a bra, your now offically a woman

12- (According to Jewish law) You get Bat-Mitzahed, your now a woman

12-whenever You get you period, your now a women

20-45 or so, You have sex, your now a women

It's weird.

The only way I would want my period is so that I know I could have kids. Actually, even though I haven't had my period I've used pads, cause I used to have a bladder problem. I actually don't mind pads. O.O

My mom couldn't find pads that fit me when I was younger for my bladder problem, so she bought ones for thongs and gave it to me. XD I still have some left in a box.

Also, once I went to the bathroom and I didn't know those little garbage bags on the stall wall was for pads, so I stuck the pad on the side of the toilet. XD

Gosh, I'm weird.

Gawd. You may find this odd sounding but I dread my period being so light. Simply because tampons are easy to get out when your heavy. I'm on pads now since i'm not heavy enough to get the tampon out with out pain with in the time that it is safe to keep it in for ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back