Good ending on Pac-Man Nano!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldSchoolVPQ

Reaction score
I got the good ending on my first playthrough! It's been nearly two weeks since I started.
Bye, Mimitchi!!

4c847951f29361bb5e86ad1c1bf6489367c41183.jpg

Good question...
Probably won't go for them intentionally. What I would like to do is figure out how to raise something other than the best character. How did you raise Masktchi?

It really is!
I definitely starved my Shirobabytchi and let it get chased around by multiple ghosts for most of the day and left it beeping for hours...and yet...Mametchi. ARGH!

Try only feeding it but not playing games or giving snacks, and only feed it like once or twice. I don't know if that will help but it's worth a try. I finally got Kuchipatchi by literally leaving it alone from the time I turned it on until the time it evolved. Then my battery died shortly afterward X_x

@KuchipatchiPod I wanted to circle back to say your advice worked! I literally fed it once at night, once in the morning, then left it alone the entire day...when I checked this morning I had Zuccitchi! Woohoo!

Nice! Glad it worked out!

Another thing I have tried is feeding like normal, waiting 20 minutes, feeding 1 snack, letting them call again, waiting 20 minutes, feeding 1 snack... to try to 'rack up' care mistakes.

Latest posts

Back