Goopy’s Funny Tama Log & Collection Updates! [Comments welcome!]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoopyHalos

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello all and welcome to my tama log and collection post!
Here I’ll be posting whatever updates I decide to talk about - Be it the tamas I’m currently running or new additions I get to my collection! I’ll try to keep this as active as I can - I may not update every day, but at the very least when major events happen, like when my tama grows up, or if I get something in the mail! I may start running more than one tama at a time, but we shall see… I wanna keep this fun and simple!!

:hitodetchi: 5/22/23:hitodetchi:

Started over the weekend, I am currently running a cute and classic P1!
I’ve kind of just been calling him Buddy, but I’m open to other name suggestions for him. :3 My goal is to get Bill, but we’ll see how that goes, haha, as I don’t think I’ve gotten a secret character before on one of these…
5A788B1A-81EE-4932-A531-C1E6928E114B.jpeg
For now Buddy’s a silly little tamatchi, I have to say he’s got some funny animations! I like playing the game with him because he kind of… Just looks like a radish LOL. It’s been kind of tough ignoring his discipline calls, but I need Maskutchi… ;; (At least, based on what I’ve read I can’t discipline him too much?)
Crossing my fingers that I get who I’m going for. 🤞

May do another update today with my collection later, but we shall see! For now I’m glad to have started my own log. ^^
Now, do I buy the tamagotchi u have my eyes on now… I have the money, I’ve just been debating for a few days now. There’s a preorder for a gorgeous new tama that’s coming out and I think I definitely want it, at least lol.
For now, see ya next time!

I'm not sure which tama you're eyeballing, but I knew I HAD to preorder that gorgeous starfall P2 as soon as I saw it.

Your P1 shell is gorgeous! Is that an original P1, or a rerelease? I hope your journey goes well- can't wait to follow it!

I'm not sure which tama you're eyeballing, but I knew I HAD to preorder that gorgeous starfall P2 as soon as I saw it.

Your P1 shell is gorgeous! Is that an original P1, or a rerelease? I hope your journey goes well- can't wait to follow it!
YES the starfall/starry shower one!! That translucent deep blue shell with the imbedded glitter is gorg, it's exactly my taste in design lol. :angry:

And tysm, I ordered it around christmas and hadn't opened it until now, so I'm sure it's glad to be out of the package! It's a rerelease, I have I believe an original P2 but haven't played with it in a while... Sometimes it's kinda nice to play with something new tho, y'know? :3 I do appreciate that they've continued to remake P1/P2's, it makes them easy to come by for anyone!
And AHHH tysm again!! I'll definitely be posting as I go. ^^

:hitodetchi: 5/23/23 :hitodetchi:

Nothing terribly exciting happened overnight, Buddy wiggled around until he fell asleep, but I did start up a brand new P2 to accompany him from now on! I’ve named her Roswell, in hopes of getting the secret character on the P2, but also out of fondness for the city and of course, aliens. All tamas are aliens, right? So it’s perfect either way~
11089B75-F9D6-49F4-9107-FF66305E1E9B.jpegB18E420A-8230-46BC-BC9F-BEF9F716EE78.jpeg
Roswell started off needy, as per usual baby tamagotchi standard, but soon enough she evolved and became a lovely Tonmarutchi! Falling asleep soon after, she woke up as I got to work, and seems to have plenty of energy this morning. She and Buddy seem to get along just fine as well, even if she’s more like a little sister at this point in time.
4D8245F8-B0E0-4CDE-B697-6A89D5E3C139.jpeg
I’m sure they’ll get even closer as they grow older. :3
This is when I wish they were connections, so they could play with each other, but alas, I can pretend for now. (I might just have to boot up a couple of my connections after these two pass… We’ll see, haha, I did just buy new batteries sooooo…) Otherwise, that’s all for now on the tama front!

Small update, but tomorrow is gonna be a mail day for sure. >w> I went ahead and bought the tamagotchi I was eyeing (and then some), but for now I’ll leave it a surprise as to what all I ordered! Tune in later to found out what all I got…

Oh my gosh! I love both the rainbow color shells! This makes me want to run a P1 or P2!

Cute little critters! I wish them well wiggles.
Hehe tysm! They're very wiggly. xD

Oh my gosh! I love both the rainbow color shells! This makes me want to run a P1 or P2!
I love the rainbow shells too, lol, tysm!! I definitely say do it, if u have one and are feeling it. :3 They're super charming.

:hitodetchi: 5/24/23 :hitodetchi:

Today’s a big day! At least, if I’m remembering right on how the P1 and P2 evolve… While Buddy and Roswell are still the same as they were yesterday, they should be growing up later tonight into an adult and a teen respectively!
8143F34B-9C58-40FB-905C-E1BB7146871D.jpeg
I should hopefully have a more exciting update for them later tonight or tomorrow… But for now, I enjoy their silly antics. xD
I’ll be making another update once I get home and check my mail, too, as some more tamas should arrive by then! So stay tuned for that. :3​

:hitodetchi: 5/24/2023 (pt.2) :hitodetchi:

IMG_2621.jpg
They're here!! AAH I love them all... The neon pop P1 in particular is so so gorgeous. *___* I especially love that it comes with charms on the chain, as well. I can't wait to play with it, but for now, it shall wait patiently in its box... I'm very excited for the Kingdom Hearts Nano as well, when I am able I definitely want to try and run it, too. I gotta get my boy Riku!!
Now I'm still waiting on 8 or so tamas still, so expect more tama mail in the future! >:)) Some will be arriving tomorrow, some next week.... Waiting is so hard, lol.

Also....
Since I got some more batteries, I decided to start up my Tamagotchi Ocean, just for fun! I don't expect it to last too long tbh, but I shall enjoy em while they're here. :3 (Sadly the shell is discolored, but the tama works just fine, so that's what matters!)
Say hi to Mari (short for Calamari)!
IMG_2622.jpg
IMG_2623.jpg
As always, he started off as a hungry little baby, but I managed to keep him happy and healthy enough to grow up into a cute little Kuragetchi. Though, I guess he was tuckered out from everything, so he promptly fell asleep after evolving. =w= Let's see how he handles tomorrow!
IMG_2624.jpg

Tama Ocean is on my list! My next tama purchase is gonna be a Forest, but Ocean is up there... I should run my KH again! I tried really hard to get Xion, but I kept getting Riku. Maybe that bodes well for you!

Tama Ocean is on my list! My next tama purchase is gonna be a Forest, but Ocean is up there... I should run my KH again! I tried really hard to get Xion, but I kept getting Riku. Maybe that bodes well for you!
I have 2 Oceans, one in english and one in japanese, and while I haven't run them too much they're very fun! I hope u can get one relatively easily, once u get the Forest. :3 I need to get a Forest myself, tbh! They're so cute.
And haha, here's hoping! I want Riku for sure and then also Terra, Ven, or Aqua... I love them all so much.

I have 2 Oceans, one in english and one in japanese, and while I haven't run them too much they're very fun! I hope u can get one relatively easily, once u get the Forest. :3 I need to get a Forest myself, tbh! They're so cute.
And haha, here's hoping! I want Riku for sure and then also Terra, Ven, or Aqua... I love them all so much.
I nearly died when I saw a KH tama was coming. My friends were so tired of hearing me talk about it in our calls... I hope you'll update us on that too!

I nearly died when I saw a KH tama was coming. My friends were so tired of hearing me talk about it in our calls... I hope you'll update us on that too!
Oh my gosh yeah same!! And of course the shells on the KH tamas are so pretty, too... I just need the dark mode one I ordered to get here. xD
I'll definitely log when I get to starting it, don't worry. :3

Oh my gosh! We have the same color Tama Ocean! Which color way is your English one?? Ahh! So excited to see how your run goes! I want to start up a V2, but you make me want to run a P1-P2 or any of the other older releases!!

Oh my gosh! We have the same color Tama Ocean! Which color way is your English one?? Ahh! So excited to see how your run goes! I want to start up a V2, but you make me want to run a P1-P2 or any of the other older releases!!
My english Ocean is the blue with bubbles one! I love the colors on it tbh. :3 I'm definitely hoping I can raise my baby to an adult, but we shall see, haha...
I do love me a good V2, but u can always run an older tama on the side as well. >w>

:hitodetchi: 5/25/23 :hitodetchi:

IMG_2625.jpgIMG_2626.jpg
So great news! Roswell finally evolved this morning, and... Well, all she really did was sprout legs. xD
Not complaining, just observing, lol, hopefully I'll get her to evolve into a Zuccitchi since I managed to get Buddy to evolve into...
IMG_2627.jpgIMG_2628.jpg
Maskutchi!! :D I'm super happy, he's so so cute tbh!! I forgot how cute Maskutchi was, I love his game animations so much!!
Here's hoping I can get Bill, but either way, I'm happy to have this little guy. :3

And as a small note, I forgot just how needy the Ocean was! xD
Mari has called for attention so many times today, and it's even harder to ignore them here cuz I'm worried he might die due to neglect....
I have managed to scare off the polar bear every time, thankfully, so I'm not too worried about that. It's just trickier than I remember to keep up his hunger and happiness, along with trying to ignore his discipline calls at least twice so I can get Kingyotchi in hopes of getting Ningyotchi down the line, but.... Idk, I guess we'll just have to see, lol. Wish me luck, cuz I'll definitely need it!

In another note, I got more tama mail today! Not everything arrived today like it was supposed to, but something is better than nothing, so!!
Just means I get to look forward to tomorrow, anyway. :3c
Just a cute little purple Pix, to go along with my green one! I'm waiting on the case for it, too, but hopefully that arrives tomorrow as well....
IMG_2629.jpg

My english Ocean is the blue with bubbles one! I love the colors on it tbh. :3 I'm definitely hoping I can raise my baby to an adult, but we shall see, haha...
I do love me a good V2, but u can always run an older tama on the side as well. >w>
Haha! Don't tempt me! English Ocean are super rare! I would love to hear how you came across it! Ahh! I really like your new Pix! The purple is such a cute color! Looking forward to seeing what kind of cases you get! And Maskutchi is adorable!!

Haha! Don't tempt me! English Ocean are super rare! I would love to hear how you came across it! Ahh! I really like your new Pix! The purple is such a cute color! Looking forward to seeing what kind of cases you get! And Maskutchi is adorable!!
If I remember right, I found a mine on ebay for a pretty good deal! It's in great condition too, so I definitely lucked out. :3
And ty!! It'll be fun when I decide to run my new Pix alongside my old one! I've wanted to test the QR feature tbh...

Latest posts

Back