Goosebumps books

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chellybell123

Reaction score
Has anybody read the Goosebumps books by R.L. Stine? I have only read two so I have 22 more books to read.

I love goosebumps, I have like..17 of them!

My faves are Say Cheese and Die, Say Cheese and Die 2 and all of the choose you own path ones.

I have loads. I have all of them as I've been collecting for 6 years or so. I'm addicted!

Personaly,i find them boring i dont like stories like that.

Not my style i think i read one or two when i was like 8 or something and found them realy boring

Sorry but I agree with *suger* they're trying to be funny and scary and it's just boring, not really my taste. No offence, if you like them it's perfectly fine :D

I love them because they're the kind of scary that makes you kinda say "Oohh that's scary" which i kind of like. I mean I don't really like the nightmare kind of scary.

I know they are not that scary but they are a bit. The shows are still not that scary but they are scarier then the books.

Yesterday I got four more Goosebumps books. Well my mom got them for me but I am only reading one of them and I am at the begining and it is already interesting.

I read all of them in 3rd grade. I owned most of them, too, but at one point, I was so scared of them that I got rid of each and every one of the 30...I had some pretty rare ones, so I wish I hadn't.

To tell you the truth, I read them along with my other sixth grade friends if we are bored with no other good reads.

Latest posts

Back