Got my Keitai Tama last week, and got my first adult several days ago... but matchmaker isn't appearing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rquinain

Reaction score
Hey all, the Keitai Tama is my first classic Tama (not counting Nanos), as I've primarily been playing the On, Pix, and Smart before this. I love it so far! I raised a nice little Violetchi and now I'm itching to marry her off and start my next generation.

However, the matchmaker isn't appearing at all for her... she's 8 in-game years old, but the matchmaker just does not appear no matter what I do. She's also been an adult for several days now. I know the matchmaker can appear at 10AM, 3PM, and 7PM. I've changed the time to a few minutes before each of these and changed the date as well for good measure, but the matchmaker still won't show up.

I'm at a loss, and I'm afraid my Violetchi will turn into a senior and won't be able to breed anymore. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you!

hi! i own a keitama myself, so hopefully i can answer this for you! right now, on my keitama, my adult character is 9 years old, and has had her child after meeting the matchmaker since yesterday, so she would have been 8 then. the matchmaker will probably show up today sometime! though messing with the clock might cause delays there; i've never tried to, so i don't know what sort of effects that might have. still, i suggest patience! the keitama is a bit slow about the whole next generation thing in comparison to newer models, from what i've gathered.

your violetchi would have to be 16 years old to become an old character, and even as an old character, your tama will be able to marry another oldie! so don't worry about the generations being unable to continue; only a death can cause that, as far as i'm aware.

hi! i own a keitama myself, so hopefully i can answer this for you! right now, on my keitama, my adult character is 9 years old, and has had her child after meeting the matchmaker since yesterday, so she would have been 8 then. the matchmaker will probably show up today sometime! though messing with the clock might cause delays there; i've never tried to, so i don't know what sort of effects that might have. still, i suggest patience! the keitama is a bit slow about the whole next generation thing in comparison to newer models, from what i've gathered.

your violetchi would have to be 16 years old to become an old character, and even as an old character, your tama will be able to marry another oldie! so don't worry about the generations being unable to continue; only a death can cause that, as far as i'm aware.
Thank you for the reassurance!! I thought I read somewhere that the senior stage was somewhere around 10-12 years so I was getting anxious lol. I also did not know that the seniors could marry other seniors, you learn something new every day!

I'll stay patient and enjoy my Violetchi for the next few days haha. Thanks a lot!

Hola a todos, el Keitai Tama es mi primer Tama clásico (sin contar los Nanos), ya que he jugado principalmente con On, Pix y Smart antes de este. ¡Me encanta hasta ahora! Crié a una pequeña y agradable Violetchi y ahora estoy ansioso por casarla y comenzar mi próxima generación.

Sin embargo, el casamentero no aparece en absoluto para ella... ella tiene 8 años en el juego, pero el casamentero simplemente no aparece sin importar lo que haga. Ella también es adulta desde hace varios días. Sé que el casamentero puede aparecer a las 10 a. m., 3 p. m. y 7 p. m. Cambié la hora a unos minutos antes de cada uno de estos y también cambié la fecha por si acaso, pero el emparejador aún no aparece.

Estoy perdido y temo que mi Violetchi se convierta en una persona mayor y ya no pueda reproducirse. ¿Alguien tiene algún consejo? ¡Gracias!
I have same problem with my akai, what happens with your akai at finally? tysm

Latest posts

Back