Grogu Tamagotchi Nano Announced

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

decepticoncrown

Reaction score
308175388_608235414275508_8902798250661730401_n.jpg

It looks like it's coming with some cute cases that resembles Grogu. (It will probably be like the Pac-man edition where you can buy it without the case) Preorders will be available on Amazon, but at the time I'm writing this the listing isn't there yet. I'm kind of surprised how long it took them to make this! :p

Update: More info can be found here. The description sounds fairly standard for a Nano release - it also includes an image of a blue shell.

Last edited:

Bentobuff

Reaction score
How did you miss that? :huh:
I think for most people they just saw memes and went "awwww" and never thought much past that? I'm not a star wars person so I initially just assumed it was literally an infant version Yoda and whatever it was from was a prequel to star wars.
Now if they make a star trek version 👀

Penguin-keeper

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
Reaction score
I think for most people they just saw memes and went "awwww" and never thought much past that? I'm not a star wars person so I initially just assumed it was literally an infant version Yoda and whatever it was from was a prequel to star wars.
I guess so! :smile2: I just found it kind of surprising because Disney's made such a big push to make sure it's known ever since they did the name-reveal, haha. :lol:

The Trouble with Tribbles: Tamagotchi edition!
Oh that would be amazing - they'd have to package it with a fluffy case, too, just to complete the look! :biggrin:

Sorry. I didn’t know. I haven’t heard the name Grogu before
No worries - that's totally fair! :smile2: