Group members PM boxes. *Reminder*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for reminding people about this, it rarely applies to me but some of my friends always have full pm boxes!

[SIZE=11pt]Just a heads up to all group members.[/SIZE]Please keep your PM boxes as clear as possible. Why keep all that junk?

Please also remember to clean out your "Sent" folder.

It is no good when you can not receive PMs! Especially if you have asked questions and are awaiting answers.... :)
Well, I'm only keeping ONE! (The one that the "admin" himself welcomes me! That's very special!)

Well, I'm only keeping ONE! (The one that the "admin" himself welcomes me! That's very special!)
I hate to tell ya this , but he sends that to everyone . its automatic ;) i found that out with my second account :lol:

Serioulsly i try sending lots of pms but a lot are always full its annoying please dont!
I wonder who's messanger we're talking about there? :) xD Couldn't be me, right? But trust me, I DO clear it- I get between 30-40 PMs a day.

Sometimes its hard to clear boxes people like admin will get alot of pms so its hard especcially if you come back from holiday

hey mothra it me ur freind and i just emptied mine right now thanks 4 the up date :blink: ur freind :angry:

Ugh, I hate when people send me PM's and when I try to PM them back they can't expect anymore new messages. :blink:

Then I have to wait the next day or so for them to clean it, and sometimes they don't even notice that their inbox is clogged up to 100%.

I know, it's really annoying when you try and send a PM you worked ages on and it says you can't send it 'cos their list is full!

Thank you for bringing this topic up. some people need reminding. (not metioning names)

Oceangotchi123

Yeah usually I can send people PM's but every once in a while I can't because they're inbox is full. I always try to clean out the junk. Actually, I am constantly deleting messages all the time!!! lolz I don't know why but I just can't stand an inbox with a ton of messages in it. lol I guess its just a habit. lol :eek: :ichigotchi:

~Kuchi~ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back