Guess the anime, but badly describe it as much as possible

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What Is it?
I'll wait to see if anyone has any guesses first. I'm not sure how many of the older crowd are taking part in this forum-game, though! :lol: If nobody makes a guess within a couple of days, I'll just give the answer then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry For Bump,But i Know! Rubbed Nose Magical Koala
Hahaha! :lol: It was actually "Blinky the Magical Koala", which was dubbed into English as "Noozles". (Kirby fans might be interested to know that this show influenced some visual and plot elements that appeared in Kirby 64.)

Awesome idea!

I used to watch an anime where the main character was Jesus and he had a gun and liked women and his robe was red but his brother was cold even in summer and liked guitar

Awesome idea!

I used to watch an anime where the main character was Jesus and he had a gun and liked women and his robe was red but his brother was cold even in summer and liked guitar
Jesus? He is the Only one that doesnt appear in Anime. he Only appear in Bible And he died a Long Time,Even if he was resurrected.

Awesome idea!

I'm thinking of Hellsing, but not sure about the guitar part.

Man quits job to live under bridge.

Latest posts

Back