Guide for Tamagotchi V3 and V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR THE V4 USER!!

HEY, I DIDN'T SPOTTED THIS GAME IN TH PRE-SCHOOL SO HERE IT IS!!!

#Puzzle Game- The class took a picture together, but it's been broken into pieces! Complete the puzzle within the time limit to fix the picture. This game is really really easy, the picture is always the same when you play it, every time you put a piece in its right place the time will decrease slowly. (Tip: Just memories the parts of the picture and HAVE FUN!!!)

Hmmmm... I still can't find any new stuff at Tamatown for V3.

Oh, and I think the Bank in Tamatown V4 is almost finish.

Yay, the bank is open!!

But I've been having a hard time on Tamatown loading, so I'm gonna talk about the bank later.

Yes, the bank is finally open in my Computer, here's the game, ENJOY!!

There's a chocolate in the bank.

#Let's work at the Bank!- This game is fun for me, you just use your mouse to drag the correct colored money bag to each Gotchi-Bank Costumer. This is a game where you'll Gotchi Points and the Souvenir Trophy. (Tip: Keep your eyes in the money bag's color and background carefully, if you memorize the pictures, you can do it easily!!)

HOPE THIS HELPS AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
CORRECTION

Discipline (v3 and v4)
Using Time Out or Praise at the right time will increase your tamagotchi’s training bar by one. Use Time Out when your Tamagotchi gives the other tama. (If connected.) poop, when he begs for food even if your tama.’s hungry is full, and if it refuse to eat even when it’s hungry. Use Praise when your Tamagotchi is crying.
Don't Time Out your Tamagochi when it gives bad present when your connecting to other Tamagotchi owner.

LOL!!!!!! It's been many months since I visited Tamatalk, and now I'm back, I'm gonna update my post!!!!

The POST OFFICE is open and here you can find the box and the stamp. (Sorry if I have just repeated some of the TamaTalk Members' post about the Post Office..)

Here's the game in it:

#Stamp Game- This game is easy and you can find many V4.5 Characters, Just click the stamp the Tamagotchis want to get and it click to them. (Tip: Memories the stamps and the stamps' picture and to have FUN WITH IT!!!!)

There are more games I found in the other city/town and I'll post it Later..(Once I find out how to play the Puzzle Game in the Gym of Forest Patchi in a fast way :huh: )

Since there's still people who doesn't have a V5 but a V4 or V4.5, I'm gonna update my guide for V4 and V4.5, but this might be my last message in this topic cause it seems that V4/V4.5 Tamatown will not be updated any more from the last time I saw it.

In this post, I'm gonna tell you about the games in the town.

#Laboratory Game- This game is found in Mame City at the Intellectual Work Building. In this game, you'll need to use your memory. Just follow then click the circle that will pop in the bottles with chemicals in order. This Game is easy. (Tip: My tip for this game is MEMORY and always remember to have FUN!!)

#TamaTennis- This game is found in Mame City at the Guruguru Town Arts Work Building. This Game is just like TamaTennins in the Tamatown of V3. Press the arrow keys in the keyboard to move and spacebar to hit the ball. (Tip is to let your opponent hit the ball near the outside by hitting the ball near the ouside, so if your opponent hits it, it will be hit to the outside.)

#TamaBasketball- This game is found in Forest Patchi at the Social Work Building. This us just like TamaBall in the Tamatown of V3. Click the click sign in the south to the right of the screen whenever you want to place the arrow in your favorite spot, then a blue color will go up and down inside the arrow click the click button again if whenever you want again, higher blue equals to longer throw and lower blue equals to shorter throw. (Tip is to click the button when the arrow is to the highest it can get and press it again before the blue reach below the arrow’s bottom fat point, you know the flat line.)

Well, that's that. Thanks for reading my Guide for V3 and V4 with V4.5's tip on Tamatown.

I didn't made a guide for the V4.5 itself cause there are some who already made one that's better.

But I did made a Growth Chart for V4.5, but me and Melza_Rocks kinda fought with my Chart. (I certainly didn't copy :huh: :D :chohimetchi: ) Hehehehe.

HAVE A NICE DAY AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHIS!!^^

hi any body know what the v3 jello looking dude will evolve into? :) also is it possible to marry a v4 to a v3??? :p

;) :D The number 32. Tiara.Yes how do you get that?I don't think Tama v3 town gave that code out yet.Please tell me how you got that and what code you might have got that and any info on how you got that :D :D :p

TamaMum Edit: Bumped topic (= last post more than 3 months old)

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back