Hanerutchi Log! The newest Keitai Story (*^∇^*)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natasja

Reaction score
A Hanerutchi Tamagotchi is similar to a Keitai Tama, but it has got different adult characters. Those were created from the Japanese TV show called: You knock on a jumping door!

Mine is the green version :) I've started it yesterday.

DAY 1

The egg looks just like any normal Keitai egg should look like, nothing peculiar there. I've called my Tama: Ichitsu. No idea if this means anything, I just liked the sound of it :)

After a couple of minutes my egg hatches and... It's a boy! This Puchitchi turned out to be quit happy, its hungriness meter got empty a lot quicker than the hapiness meter.

So it time to feed the little fellow. I discovered that they have different meals from your average Keitai:

- Hamburger

- Sushi (with eggs)

- 2 other meals that I couldn't figure out

Snacks:

- Fish in a bag (I think)

- Milkshake

- Cocktail

- Beer ( I think)

After some playing and feeding it went to bed and woke up up after a while. Later that eveing it turned into a Hitodetchi (the star) and went to sleep because it was getting late.

DAY 2

It probaly woke up a while before I did (I always go to bed when it's very late :p ). So I found it with two poos and a skull this morning :) Nothing some cleaning and medicine couldn't repair. Because my Hitodetchi got depressed I wanted to play some cheer up games with it.

The Games a a little different from the keitai:

1. You dont't catch musical notes but the number 9 in your bucket. The white one represents one point and you'll get two points for the black nine.

2. The baseball game is not with a ball, but you have to throw a smiley into a room (open door).

3. The running game is the same: just guess at what place your tama will finish.

DAY 3

Woot! My Hanerutchi Keitai has turned into a Hanrutchi Chracter with glasses on. I have no idea what its name is, but you can see a picture of it over here

Today I tried the C button, which hides three kinds of animations. I discovered that this Keitai will tell you something, probably a joke. Too bad I can't read Japanese :( . click here too see Hanerutchi telling a joke

DAY 4

This Tamagotchi seems to be quit easy to take care of, or am I getting better at it :D

I noticed that the salesman offers the same items as it would with a regular Keitai Tama. But with the passwords you can get different items, for instance a car. I still have to try some codes/passwords though.

The discipline level is almost full, so I'm hoping for a good adult Hanerutchi Character. No idea what it will be though :( I will take a picture of it when it becomes an adult!

DAY 5

Yeah I got this handsome blonde dude. I think its the one with green hair on this picture

Probably one of the best or the best characters you can get, since my discipline meter was filled :mimitchi: .

You can see some pictures of my new big haired character over here

Latest posts

Back