hannah montana or hilary duff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who do u like hannah montana(miley cyrus) or hilary diff?

• Hannah Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hilary Duff

• i like them both!

• i hate them both

• who is this Hannah Montana or Hilary Duff?

• Total voters
Hmm.... be killed by laser gun or knife. That's what choosing between these two idiots is like. Can't choose.

Yo, Hannah Montana is way out of Duff's league, OK"?

As an singer though, no offense but to chose between her and Gwen Stefani, GWEN STEFANI:D

GOO HANNAH!

*thinks* THen again, hannahs all like, Never mind shes cool :huh: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to be eaten alive for saying this, but...
This is like asking whether I'd rather be shot through the head with a rifle or a hand gun. They are both AWFUL in my opinion, if you don't mind me saying. And they both had/have unfunny TV shows. If I had to pick though, I'd say Hannah Montana. The only reason is because "Hannah" comes before "Hilary" alphabetically.
I completely agree. Just thinking of them makes me want to beat myself over the head with a frying pan. If I had to choose, I'd say Hilary Duff, just because the name Hannah Montana rhymes so annoyingly that I want to kill myself.

I completely agree. Just thinking of them makes me want to beat myself over the head with a frying pan. If I had to choose, I'd say Hilary Duff, just because the name Hannah Montana rhymes so annoyingly that I want to kill myself.
OMG I so agreed! xD

Darn you Hannah Montana!! And

your rhyming NAME!

Lol i emailed her too! (Well her poser)

And she totally flipped out at me!! xD

Well i was spamming her pretty bad o_O

Nahaha

[SIZE=9pt]Well I use to watch Hillary Duff's show, I didn't watch Hannah Montana Lately... :\ In a way Hannah Montana songs aren't quite bad.. Euw for me saying that, I like her song "This is a dream" X_X..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt] I like her song "This is a dream" X_X..[/SIZE]
Take me to know everything about Miley Cyrus! XD

The song is called "This Is the Life", & I ♥ it!

I love Miley Cyrus, but Hilary Duff is, well, OK...

-Rachel♥ -

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...lets see....

I think I'd Rather Be buried Alive 6 feet underground, with rotting Carcasses of Rats with poison gas surrounding me than be A Fan of Hilary Duff. Point Blank

Im more of a Hannah Fan. XD

I don't like either of them.

But if I haaad to choose it'd be Hannah Montana. Just 'cause I like Lilly from that show! But that commerical for Hannah Montana's sort of lame.. it's funny. Y'know, the one that goes "Tooshy tear... awkward moment... time to go..." xD :(

Latest posts

Back