has this EVER happend to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has your tama ever been left in the wash?

• YES!!!! and my tama broke (sob)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ya......but nothing happend to my tama

• um,no but I'd better be carefull so that it never happens

• OH NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! IT IS IN THE WASH RIGHT NOW!!!&#3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
Did you ever leave your tama in your pant pocket and forget it,and then the next day or two ,when you just get thuoghs pants out of the wash and dryer then you find your tama in your pant pant pocket all destryd 'n'stuff! that never happend to me but i woild be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad if it did :p ;) ;) It almost did

Last edited by a moderator:
this has never happened to me , but who am I to talk I got my first one 2 weeks ago. ps I probaly will because I'm so forgetful. :p

My rule is if its not next to me, or on its lanyard around my neck, ITS NOT SAFE! :p

well, thats only at my house, because i have really evil older siblings, i'm youngest, so i get torchered, my evil siblings would like, flush it down the toilet, or put it in a sink with water, or put it in the wash, or smash it, or get silly putty all over it, or smash the battery and put it back in. SO there we go. I LOVE MY LANYARD!

I don't usually leave my Tama in my pocket; so, I don't have to worry about it somehow getting into the wash. Although, I do sometimes leave my Tama on the couch and it gets lost in the pillows :p .

My rule is if its not next to me, or on its lanyard around my neck, ITS NOT SAFE! :wacko:
well, thats only at my house, because i have really evil older siblings, i'm youngest, so i get torchered, my evil siblings would like, flush it down the toilet, or put it in a sink with water, or put it in the wash, or smash it, or get silly putty all over it, or smash the battery and put it back in. SO there we go. I LOVE MY LANYARD!
thats a good idia I think I will try making a lanyard for it!And you are right if its not next to me IT'S NOT SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm VERY portective of my tama!!!!!!) :lol: :) ;)

My rule is if its not next to me, or on its lanyard around my neck, ITS NOT SAFE! :angry:
My rule is if its not next to me, or on its lanyard around my neck, ITS NOT SAFE!
You ae really dependant on that lanyard.

Did you ever leave your tama in your pant pocket and forget it,and then the next day or two ,when you just get thuoghs pants out of the wash and dryer then you find your tama in your pant pant pocket all destryd 'n'stuff! that never happend to me but i woild be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad if it did    It almost did
It's happened to me before.It made the background kinda shrivle up.

I have never done that but forgetful me, it could happen easily! I leave cash in my pants, change, a note or piece of paper, etc. So everytime I do my laundry, I check my pockets. Just in case.

T?

I keep my Tama on a lanyard and/or in my purse. Wont happen to me. :lol: I do my own wash and always check my clothes for change, etc. before doing my wash.

My rule is if its not next to me, or on its lanyard around my neck, ITS NOT SAFE! :furawatchi:
Whoa, you have EVIL siblings! I'm the youngest out of 2 children in my family, and I get treated nicely... Like today, when my mum is at work my sister is there. We went down to the local shops and got something to eat. She bought me a Cadbury Dream icecrean...

The best thing to do is to put your Tamagotchi on a lanyard in future.

My v1 is on a lanyard. My v3 is on a bracelet where it's more likely to smash into things. I don't like my v3.

:p I can't believe that you can forget your beloved tama in the wash! Thats like murdering it! I'll never let that happen to me.

I would never let that happen to me Tama,My Tama is in a Tama Lanyard(Backround red,Decoration : :huh: Ichigotchi emotions or something,and other tamas,came with a cute mini ichigotchi keychain,sorry i just HAD to bring this outs)the lanyard and all my keychains and keys always remind me to bring it,but one day I took it out of the Lanyard,put it in me pocket,and I forgot abou it 4 the whole day!I even left it in my pantsz!But then it was my b-day,and my mom bought me a tama v2(i now have v1's,v2's,and v3's!)and then I remembered it,and then today at school I went to the washroom took my lanyard from my neck and put it near the sink and went to do # 1 and i washed me hands,and left,without me tama!then i remembered it when i checked the washroom it was still there,and a girl was playing it,she asked if it was mine cause she saw that big look in my face and she handed it to me,i thanked her,gave her a dolar and left!

My sister leaves hers in our house keepers cae, at my grandparents house and at her school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :ichigotchi: she doesnt like tamas now :eek: :eek: so I look after them for her :p :D :lol: :D

I wish I kept my gen 2 tama. Now I have no idea where it is. *sob*

[SIZE=14pt]Mine is on a bootlace round my neck ALWAYS (except at school) :marumimitchi: [/SIZE]

*Edit: I don't mean any offence to people who have*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back